3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kBadratuk 08.11.19 03:45 am

configuration file not found please run the config (Binary Domain)

When you start the game writesconfiguration file not found please run the configuration tool, I searched the Internet, they write that it is necessary in the root folder to run BinaryDomainConfiguration, but fails and writes an error intilization apps, etc. How to solve this problem?
25 Comments
Sort by:
B
Botponevole 08.11.19

try the config ready to ask someone to throw in a folder where the configs
: Steam / steamapps / common/ binary domain / savedata (config)

k
kBadratuk 08.11.19

Botponevole, and you can't throw?

i
ilsaf86 08.11.19

I throw please))

i
ilsaf86 08.11.19

Botponevole
Throw)

D
Diman150 08.11.19

Botponevole
if I can also throw plz!!!!!

B
BeliySlon 08.11.19

I have so start - you need in the game folder steamapps / common/ binary domain find BinaryDomainConfiguration and run it as administrator. Then enter the audio settings and select audio Input none.

z
zevsinc 08.11.19

Solution:

To perform two steps:

1) Go to the folder :
Steam\steamapps\common\Binary Domain

right click on BinaryDomainConfiguration, properties -> compatibility -> Run this program as an administrator -> click ok.

2) Launch configuration file -> Audio Configuration tab -> and change the Input Audio Adapter to None, which means the microphone and click Save and Quit. After that, the game will start.

Enjoy :)

d
dOrgnar 08.11.19

zevsinc
Chelovechische! Thank you!

z
zevsinc 08.11.19

dOrgnar
Vooo, and the admins don't want to add it to the Tips((( (they Say it is not true)

E
Elton412 08.11.19

the people and how to find the Steam folder please tell me)

f
fisher678 08.11.19

zevsinc
Tried both your method - nothing works. Neither the first method not the second.

T
Tech De7iL 08.11.19

Similar garbage. Doing the same but clicking Save and Quit hangs and nothing happens.
The title of the window says Binary Domain Configuration (Not responding)

A
Aleksandr Chernenko 08.11.19

zevsinc hi all. Did what you advised but nothing in configurations no funkcii Save and Quit. In this case to do.

S
Statick-X1 08.11.19

Read,read, not what is not understood,I did not shake it from steam just pirate the Repack,I advise that to do the error is the same Critical Error where the folder to find at least suggested,in the registry or somewhere else

Q
Quantum89 08.11.19

zevsinc
Thanks really helped

z
zevsinc 08.11.19

cRUSis1989
But not for that :)

T
Texnapb Dik 08.11.19

zevsinc
Thank you)))

T
Texnapb Dik 08.11.19

And Yes,if anyone lost the sound,look in the tab Audio adapter/audio adapter your audio device(in my case it was the(dynamic(the device with support High Definition Audio))

G
GoliafJx 08.11.19

I have no sound in the game=( How to fix?

M
Matvey Ahmedov 08.11.19

kBadratukВ configuration choose your audio settings and there Audio Adapter put on None