3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blood suslik 10.11.21 06:05 pm

Steam is not loaded! Help!!!

For more than a month, when loading the system, Steam does not load the profile: I

press repeat, everything disappears and that's it. Tied to the phone. I calmly go through the browser, I searched there about this case, but I did not find anything. I changed the password, When I completely removed everything and installed it again, it connected until the next reboot of the system. Maybe someone also had it. Win 7.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood suslik 10.11.21

H
Hattack 10.11.21

Blood Suslik
I have this often. But it "passes" after restart.

d
deIIis 10.11.21

Check your Internet connection, antivirus, firewall, router settings, etc.
or here
Spoilerhttp: //steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/26/828935673247760639/

k
krakaziabra 10.11.21

There was such a trabla, it appeared for no reason, there in the registry you need to change some value, I don't remember exactly which one, it was more than a year ago, but I found the info on one of the forums on the network, so it is there.

K
KIBERMAX 10.11.21

And it's not easier to reinstall.

d
deIIis 10.11.21

KIBERMAX
Most likely this is not the case, something is blocking access to Steam.
Read more in the Steam community above.

K
KIBERMAX 10.11.21

deIIis
Well, judging by the skin, it blocks Kaspersky or something like that.

d
deIIis 10.11.21

KIBERMAX
No, I have Kaspersky + Steam + router = normal flight.
I agree, the author of the topic should initially try to reinstall Steam, but he has already removed and reinstalled)
Most likely, the virus has picked up.

100% option to demolish the system under a clean one and reinstall it, just for 2 hours xD

B
Blood suslik 10.11.21

Windu took down 4 months ago, put it completely on a clean one, took the SSD. Probably the truth will have to demolish the system (((

G
GG4 10.11.21

Blood Suslik
I can only treat this by restarting the router. In general, all problems associated with the network are treated only by restarting the router.