3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 10.11.21 06:07 pm

COOP in the mod Project Reality 1.3 (Battlefield 2)

Hello everyone! Somehow I played this mod for a long time, I don't remember the version, either 1.2 or 1.0, but the bottom line is that there was a Cooperative mode there. That is, I played with bots on LAN with a friend. Now I downloaded full version 1.3.5 from the off site, installed it, updated it to 1.3.9, start the game and see that this mode is not there. I went under both an online account and an offline account, there is no difference. The menu has a tutorial and a front. The tutorial, as I understand it, I will run alone with bots, but in the "front" I press "create" and there is only a choice of the game mode, but Coop is not there. When creating a map, I am alone in the game. Have you removed the Coop with bots or something is wrong with me?
PS The original BF stands separately and with its mod, PR separately, it seems that they do not overlap in any way.
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeFury 10.11.21

The same problem, apparently the developers removed Coop as unnecessary. Try to search for the old version of PR where-thread on file hosting.

S
Strelec-zmeya 10.11.21

DeFury
I had it, but when I downloaded the new version, I deleted the old one without a second thought ... I wonder if it is possible to transfer maps, especially large ones (2x2 km or 4x4 km) from PR to the original?

D
DeFury 10.11.21

Strelec-zmeya
As for the cards, most likely not, PR has long been more than a mod, there are modifications not only of the cards, the arsenal, but the engine itself, so there probably isn't.