3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 10.11.21 06:07 pm

error 0x0000007b (Deadpool)

guys, please help. at startup, the error 0x0000007b pops up. I updated all the software, and ran it on behalf of the administrator. nothing helps. the same story with the game The Witcher 2. Windows 8.1. I was told that the problem may be in Windows, but I think there is a way to run these games on Windows 8.1
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaDaR 10.11.21

of course Windows has a problem :) fuck you with this eight? put the seven and don't worry. I also do not advise you to update to 10, tk. half of the software and games do not plow for it. Not like the old, modern ones :)

P
Pavel rally 10.11.21

SaDaR
I have no problems on Windows 8.1
Tommy_Koratel
Make a clean installation of Windows x64

T
Tommy_Koratel 10.11.21

Subaru BRZ STI
is like.

T
Tommy_Koratel 10.11.21

SaDaR
I have a laptop with an already installed figure eight. and it has a minus, no floppy drive.

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

Tommy_Koratel 1.
Take a 4 GB flash drive
2. Download MediaCreationTool (Microsoft utility for installing the latest Win10)
3. Use the activator
Windows will install all the latest drivers. You can also just upgrade to version 10.
If the problem persists, then this is already in terms of hardware and should be done:
1. Check the memory for errors.
2. Check your hard drive for errors and viruses.
3. Check the boot sector (MBR) for viruses.
4. Check the hardware.
5. Update the drivers.
If something is not clear then write ...

В1О2В3А4Н5 10.11.21

Windows 10 Pro x64 - absolutely all games work (including Deadpool), as long as there is time - update

T
The happiest 10.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
most often the problem is in Windows or in the hard drive, check the screw if everything is ok, interrupt the Windows and that's it!

R
Ryazancev 10.11.21

PC1234567890
agree! Just look at the SMART parameters

T
The happiest 10.11.21

Ryazancev
no buddy SMART parameters are not always enough, I had cases

T
Tommy_Koratel 10.11.21

guys. I will not go to 10 under any conditions. I have already updated. and rolled back the Windows version on the same day. since a lot of things did not work and the steering wheel did not work (I like to sit in car simulators on the steering wheel)

a
asbarton 10.11.21

As you wrote, check the screw and boot the system from a live cd, (for example, Multiboot 2k10 Live)
Write it to a flash drive and run Windows from it, there are a lot of utilities for both the HDD and the system, then with live cd 2k10 run utilities for testing the stability of the hardware , well, for example aida64 (There is this test)
Check how the Windows running from the USB stick will work!
If you write something, I will tell you

T
Tommy_Koratel 10.11.21

my acquaintances can do something sophisticated and there will be 2 Windows on the computer. he did it to my uncle. installed XP for him to run some kind of game