3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaguro 10.11.21 06:07 pm

\ "Killer whale \" true or fiction? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Several times I saw in the game tips that for long dives it is necessary to use the elixir "killer whale", I also saw something like "I used a killer whale and I don’t come up for a long time on the Internet" and so on. This is the second time I've been playing the game, but I haven't met the recipe. Is there such an elixir and if so where to find the recipe?
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shokwave 10.11.21

I don't know where the recipe is, but it exists.

A
Alexey Khvesko 10.11.21

There really is a recipe, found it randomly in a chest or bought it from a herbalist near Novigrad, but there the recipes are also random

t
turbo121 10.11.21

Yes, I had one, I don't remember where I found it ...

L
LaserDeath 10.11.21

I have a recipe, but I don't remember where I bought it or found it. Somewhere on the map velen-novigrad 100%.

s
soren1861 10.11.21

There is a Yaguro
recipe, but I don't remember where I got it.

a
antropolog13 10.11.21

I found, after "arrival" on Skellig, but here is a complete random

d
dmitry42 10.11.21

Look at the herbalist who lives near Ochsenfurt, like there. If not, then at the reagent merchant on the temple island of Novigrad (priest of the eternal flame)

J
Johnny1111 10.11.21

I appeared on the skellig after the tasks, and in principle he was not very much needed yet, dives and so on for a long time, only strains the creatures under water, I don’t understand how to deal with them under water, there is an idea to use kven before jumping into the water , and I also found an interesting little thing in the same place on the skellig - some kind of horn (he throws flying creatures in the family of sirens, etc., after using it on the ground)

d
djjack 10.11.21

I have it from the White Garden.

R
RGC 10.11.21

Johnny1111 is a
crossbow, this is the only thing that you can use under water, as you didn’t guess before, I don’t understand, there even seems to be a hint about this.

c
christoph_596 10.11.21

Druids on Skellig sell

S
Saloknir 10.11.21

I got the recipe after completing the quest yen

i
ilya1iz2 10.11.21

I received it twice, once I don’t remember where, but the second time from a chest on a skeleton somewhere.

J
Johnny1111 10.11.21

Thank you scopolamine , it didn't even occur to me, probably because I can't get used to the fact that the witcher began to use long-range weapons even under water ...

P
Probabilityofmistake 10.11.21

Ok, and where do you get the ballisa fruit for him as much as 5 pieces? I have not collected a single fruit in the whole game myself, only on the skeleton I found 2 pieces from the herbalist, but after the purchase they do not appear again. I suppose the killer whale is needed for a contract in the swamps, for a monster that hangs out in clouds of thick smoke. I did not find much else where it could really come in handy, which is straightforward in any way.

A
Aukevuk 10.11.21

Map of Novigrad-Velen. On the right, in a lonely hut, the herbalist is hawking all sorts of fatty delicacies, including Killer Whale.

Y
Yaguro 10.11.21

Probabilityofmistake You have a
strange idea of ​​a killer whale. It is needed for scuba diving, and not for dispelling illusions and whipping foggers.

Y
Yaguro 10.11.21

Aukevuk
It would be better if you showed on the screen

P
Probabilityofmistake 10.11.21

Yaguro
Dude, why are you smoking ? Where did I write about the foggies? Where about illusions? I know that this potion allows you to hold your breath, and on the bolts there is a contract for a monster, in thick smoke, where it would not hurt to hold your breath in order to reach the bridge. What are the illusions .. What are the fogs ..

f
falsh777 10.11.21

There is even an improvement on him.