3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lebedevlive 10.11.21 06:07 pm

New video card for an old motherboard

Hello everyone ! I want to update some parts on my "log", but I haven't quite figured out some points.
Now configuration:
Motherboard - intel dp35dp
Processor - intel c2d e6550 2.33ghz
Video card - msi GeForce GT640
3GB RAM.
The video card itself began to fail, the image freezes, the picture starts to turn yellow and I chose a video card instead - SUS Radeon R7 240, R7240-1GD3, 1GB, DDR3. It is PCI-e 3.0, my motherboard seems to support only 2.0, and that's not a fact. Will this video card fit and will the processor pull it?
I also want to buy an additional 2GB of RAM, but there seems to be no problem here.
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
DozoRRR 10.11.21

lebedevlive
If purely in the dot-box, then it will go to the minimum with FPS failures in the batch, you can also look at such GT 730 1024MB GDDR5, and the support may conflict with each other, this is so for information. PCI compatible with each other.

R
ReaLNatURAL 10.11.21

lebedevlive
Hello to you! Do you need a fundamentally new one, or not? Krch. I recommend looking in Avito. I bought for 1200 rubles. 550ti 4gb. (When writing these lines, I found out that my card has ddr3 memory, not gddr5.). In addition, bargaining is possible.

By the way, you can look at the tests on ytube with your hacks and future vidyuha. At the same time, you will find out how she will behave in games.

DozoRRR
Minimum and FPS failures ... Nightmare! Nafig need it then.
About, oz. Rave. I have 5GB. different slats. And overclocked ((880mhz.) By the way, the BIOS displays that they are puffing in two-channel mode.). And nothing like that. No crashes, no mistakes.

D
DozoRRR 10.11.21

ReaLNatURAL FPS
failures, not because of the video card will be, but from the fact that the computer is ancient, in particular percent. I wrote about the support, "maybe" so you need to be able to read, let him know what to expect.

t
tushkanchik92 10.11.21

Hello. I want to upgrade my video card from ati radeon
hd 5850 1g to Radeon R7 370 4g, but I don’t know if it is worth installing a new video card on such an old motherboard ASUS P5K premium. Oh yes, the intel core quad q9650 3GHz processor.