3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diaz Daulbaev 10.11.21 06:07 pm

An updated version of Kotor. (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

In general, you all know that recently the incentive has updated Kotor and tweaked 4k and other visual plops, but the problem came from where they did not expect ... What to do who thinks what?
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
StarOfDeath 10.11.21

Diaz Daulbaev
It's real to play, but yes, the mod somehow miraculously demolishes the crack.
Temporary solution found
Install the crack in 3 folders:
1.Steam steamapps common Knights of the Old Republic II
2.Steam steamapps workshop content * Your IDSteam * 485537937
3.Steam steamapps workshop content * Your IDSteam * 485560877

D
Diaz Daulbaev 10.11.21

sasuke888
I don't even know how to thank you, just handsome, I take off my hat.

A
Andrey Grishman 10.11.21

how has it changed and what has changed in the game?

S
SVAEIG 10.11.21

Seven years ago I passed the first part, and I put off getting to know the second part. Now the reason has appeared)

D
Darth lord sith 10.11.21

Andrey Grishman
if you know at least a little English. you will understand the language. Steam PS update
"Aspyr in partnership with Disney Interactive and LucasArts is proud to announce STAR WARS â„¢ Knights of the Old Republic â„¢ II - The Sith Lords â„¢ is now available on Mac and LInux, along with a massive update to all 3 platforms.

New features include:

• 37 achievements to be earned through gameplay
• Steam Cloud saves
• Native widescreen resolution support
• Resolution support up to 4K and 5K
• Support for controllers, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation
3, and Playstation 4, along with several others (check the system requirements for details)
• Steam Workshop support! We proudly worked with the Restored Content Mod Team to have their famous TSLRCM up on launch day

Oh ... and we added a "Force Speed ​​Effects" option in the menu;) "

A
Andrey Grishman 10.11.21

Darth Lord Sith
what is this ??? Oh ... and we added a "Force Speed ​​Effects" option in the menu

D
Diaz Daulbaev 10.11.21

Andrey Grishman
This is a terrible display of the force speed effect, the screen becomes pixelated .... Chopped it off right away.

f
fear 10.11.21

Diaz Daulbaev and what rusik did he put?
this one http://www.playground.ru/files/rusifikator_kotor_ii_tslrcm_m4_78-93922/

pys. give x2 bonuses !!!

D
Darth lord sith 10.11.21

Andrei Grishman
Diaz Daulbaev,
but now does not remove the effect of stealth

D
Diaz Daulbaev 10.11.21

fear
This one. Well, keep the bonus.

f
fear 10.11.21

Diaz Daulbaev thanks

B
BEYN 10.11.21

sasuke888
dude, God bless you: -D

b
bnzdaz 10.11.21

yeah, and hieroglyphs now

h
hardwaredude 10.11.21

twisted 4k and other visual splashes Give

me at least one new "visual splash", yap.

Andrey Grishman

how has it changed and what has changed in the game?

Absolutely nothing has changed, just added support for high resolutions and gamepads. Everything. There was already a program for setting any permission. So nothing has changed. Generally. Absolutely. Absolutely. You can safely ignore the school screams about the alleged "major update". Children suffer from maximalism.

S
StarOfDeath 10.11.21

hardwaredude
Achivki, the program for permissions worked through an ass with a license, support for mods, now you don't need to bother installing, and most importantly, uninstalling mods. So do not spoil the mood, go suck a lollipop, "adult".

S
StarOfDeath 10.11.21

hardwaredude
Unwis does not work with a license, and a program with a green label (I don’t remember what it’s called) only allows you to have your own screen resolution, which is not enough for me, for example. To remove massive mods, you need to delete a bunch of files, but the problem is that often the same files are needed in a state before installing the mod, which means you need a backup of the files, which is long and inconvenient, and your magic straight pens will not speed up the process. As for age, you're lying, but as for hamla, well, I think that rudeness towards fuckers, ghouls and inadequate is practically the only way to reason with them.

S
SP-minus 10.11.21

on the seven flies every 5 minutes

h
hardwaredude 10.11.21

sasuke888

about the rude, well I think that rudeness towards morons, ghouls and inadequate is practically the only way to reason with them

Well, why are you rude to me, and not "morons, ghouls and inadequate"? Obviously because you yourself are inadequate. Well, and the argument that reasoning morons can only be like them and turning into boorish cattle does not shine with the mind at all.

Unwis does not work with license

Works great. Or are you talking about the Steam license? Well then, excuse me - no shit to buy such games on Steam, it has long been known that they cripple them. Half of their library of old games is crippled. Have you just woken up?

You're lying about age

So you have become like the morons mentioned above. No, I'm not lying, but you know better than me. You don't need arguments, logic, conclusions; I thought it up myself - I believed it myself. Life is easy for you.

I need a backup of files, and this is long and inconvenient.

I said straight hands, not a magic remedy for laziness.

S
StarOfDeath 10.11.21

hardwaredude
I did not say that you need to "be like" them, boor and cattle are completely different things, well, where to understand that, the limitation is much better! One size fits all! It's strange why you think so primitively?
I said that I am rude to morons, ghouls and inadequate, what is so difficult in this that you turned everything upside down?
Haha, if you bought a physical license, I am truly sorry for you))).
As for age, I talked about my age, you are lying, because you do not know how old I am, I am not a "young Hamlo", but simply a boor (but only in cases of communication with inadequate!). But, of course, it's so hard to guess before! And do not care that I always refer to you as "you" and not on "you", indeed, this is exactly how they refer to children, to "you"!
I understand what you said! I’m wondering if you repeat the same phrase three times, because in your zoo you’re the only one they teach you?

B
Bormaley123 10.11.21

Cheat - 11 years have passed since I finished this game. A great excuse to replay.