3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 10.11.21 06:07 pm

Keyboard (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2)

Why do some buttons not work? That is, for example, I go to the map (Tab), it says Skills (LB) - this is the top to spin on the mouse, but when I spin, I don't switch to Skills, why?
22 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikoshanik 10.11.21

press Del and Page Down they change the list in the menu

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 10.11.21

nikoshanik
ATP

i
ikd 10.11.21

I downloaded the computer version of the game Castlevania - Lords of Shadow 2 and the controls are not on the keyboard and mouse, but on the gamepad please help

l
lodkin maksim 10.11.21

Hello everyone! Can you please tell me what are the LT buttons? Just started the game and already some kind of crap with the council?

N
Nighthawkreal 10.11.21

Press F1, all buttons will be shown there.

l
lodkin maksim 10.11.21

Tried F1 not working!

l
lodkin maksim 10.11.21

Written by: Press and hold LT to block! I poured all the buttons, or what does not work: (Maybe there is another combination?

l
lodkin maksim 10.11.21

Delete! Management of g ..... oh, it's still not clear which buttons to press, nothing works the whole claudia tortured. Creators HUGE MINUS and even MINUS. Do not even buy only filki in an empty space, you can buy a joy, well, there is not a fact that everything will be exactly! I shouldn't have waited !!

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

Again, the normal control was not delivered ...

N
Nighthawkreal 10.11.21

Someone's hands are from the wrong place, control is almost the only plus in the game.

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

Or vice versa, not all owners of genetic mutations in the form of eight arms, etc.
PySy. Didn't play the game.
But in the first, the battle with the stone golem is bottom. For the developers did not have enough brains to make normal control, adequately adapted to the PC.

N
Nighthawkreal 10.11.21

In the first, really fig control.

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

No, generally normal. But damn it to twist for a while in a circle wasd is it generally for whom ?? What is a sticker on the keyboard ?? Although several times it turned out to launch a stone at him.

X
XeQTOR 10.11.21

Jackson [x]
I don’t know everything worked out without problems.

s
sashasof 10.11.21

People tell me how to turn on the claws of chaos on the keyboard?

L
L32m32hink 10.11.21

sashasof
F1 to help you.

K
Kent9905 10.11.21

People! tell me what to do if Castlevania - Lords of Shadow 2 does not see the mouse? that is, all mouse buttons are inactive, although everything is set in the settings

B
Braun fuhrer 10.11.21

Kent9905
Play on a gamepad. I myself love the keyboard, but this game is perhaps one of the few where I felt comfortable with a gamepad in my hands.

K
KingNarik 10.11.21

The PC also has a gamepad-onl games, and Kastliavanya is one of them. The price of the pads starts from such ridiculous amounts that only the lazy will suffer with the keyboard. And there is also a wheel-on-game, a flight controller .... well, you get the idea))) These things are already more expensive, but the games that require them, essno, are very specific (autosims, aviasims) And every PC should have a pad. gamer)

D
Danilka_666 10.11.21

Help please, I'm playing on my computer, I accidentally pressed the keys, or perhaps a key, because of which I now can not walk normally, and attack, please help!