3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim Erokhin 10.11.21 06:07 pm

The game slows down, although the graph is like in 2010 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me what to do, nothing helps, fps does not rise above 10, here are the characteristics of the laptop: AMD FX-7500 Radeon R7 10 Compute Cores 4C + 6G 2.1 Ghz AMD Radeon R7 M260DX video card RAM-6GB
39 Comments
Sort by:
I
Intelll 10.11.21

weak

M
Metalist1925 10.11.21

Well, give an example of a 2010 game with graphics like the Witcher 3.
And it won't rise - the laptop is weak

S
Shadowarm 10.11.21

Vadim Erokhin
on your tin box the witcher will not pull, download the second, and if you are lucky, you will play the second

D
Dj jock 10.11.21

Vadim Erokhin
Graphics are far from the same as in 2010. And even more so in the game is an open world. It's more likely that you need to change or upgrade the laptop.

E
Eroppo 10.11.21

Metalist1925,
as I understand it, the trick is that the underdone is capable of displaying graphics even in the Witcher only at the 2010 level, so that at least 10 fps is))

U
USSoldier 10.11.21

Vadim Erokhin,
my advice to you, download GTA 5 and check it, it works without lags even on computers where there is 512MB of video memory, so if in GTA 5 there is the same fps unplayable, then the problem is in the laptop; in the Witcher 3 you should have stable minimum wages 30 fps to be, in gta 5 40-50 fps at minimum, again, these games are well optimized

s
skualllionheart 10.11.21

The open world always eats a lot of power, and then there's also a normal graphone made not in vain that one of the most crossy games of the year, so change the laptop with a more powerful witch or change the witch itself if a change is provided on your laptop

h
hoursdragon 10.11.21

Vadim Erokhin
In short, listen here and don’t cringe.
Free thirty gigs in C and make a swap file at a minimum of 8192MB to a maximum of 16384MB.
Further.
You remove everything to a minimum, turn off vertical sync, turn on the hardware cursor, and set the texture quality to the average value. The FPS value is forced to 30.
For fidelity, you can also run it in windowed mode instead of fullscreen. But I answer you, my hardware is much weaker than yours, and then I play normally, the maximum that I use the "BES" program, so that the game has full access to the resources of the stone. Everything.

N
Nikita237 10.11.21

Thompson1929
these games are optimized well
Neighing

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

Vadim Erokhin
you have a laptop, and even more so for amd, not only does it burn like a hellish boiler, so also the components are not very

V
Vadim Erokhin 10.11.21

gta 5-stable 30-40 fps

t
tuman31 10.11.21

I have a laptop with similar characteristics of the author of the topic, the current vidyuha 2GB and 8GB of RAM

are mixed settings, it is even comfortable to play Pts

k
krakaziabra 10.11.21

Vadim Erokhin
Which has (no offense), but the best optimization and came out initially on the last generation of consoles (two years ago).

g
gsk24 10.11.21

The game slows down, although the grafon, as in 2010,
Well done, crap the grafon of the game and blame the game on it, while playing on the laptop

S
Someone like-you 10.11.21

2 gigahertz for the witcher 3 is not especially 2-thread ..

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

Two Worlds 2 was released in 2010, so compare the graphics

K
Kloustermann 10.11.21

Skyrim was released in 2011 and even at ultra it won't be able to look better than The Witcher. As for the characteristics, your processor is incredibly weak, the game needs at least 3 Ghz, you only have 2.1 Ghz.

V
Vadim Erokhin 10.11.21

gsk24
did not offend the game in any way, he said that he had set himself such settings, and now the graphon looks like 2010

g
goofygoonz 10.11.21

Vadim Erokhin
Your laptop does not correspond to the minimum wages, that you want something from him

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

Vadim Erokhin
Update firewood for vidyuhi, put the power supply to high-performance mode, turn off the Internet on your computer, you can remove the herbs there, patch the game. You don't have to suffer and buy a new computer. The result is a high productivity but a hand-smeared grafon.