3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jakonya 10.11.21 06:07 pm

Map Hack (Diablo 2)

Map hack allowed on the server?
Does it work at all?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon guard 10.11.21

for the map hack they are banned.

r
redoolf 10.11.21

Server rules:
3.1. It is forbidden to use programs that emulate the presence of the player in the game or violate the normal functioning of the server software. Such programs are assumed to be programs that change the operation of the server or replace it, and change or make the game process easier by non-game methods. For example:
- Showing data about another player not pre-programmed by game developers, for example, resources.
- Automated game process (bots).
- "Play Game" automatic action.
- Using, programmed methods, errors and misses of the game.
It is forbidden to use any programs that are included in the game process: MapHack, DiskHack, LoseBot, NameSpoofer and others.

A
Alxmo 10.11.21

Is multi-window allowed? I just tried to install D2M from here, and it issues an access violation. Compatibility admin panel were. Maybe there is an alternative?

p
passed 10.11.21

Alxmo
http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/server/font_color_008866_alternativniy_klient_font-688911/

A
Alxmo 10.11.21

passed
Thanks of course, but no. I have such a bunch of stuff in my client that I don't want to delete it. And mods, and saves, and d2se, and firewood with patches and in general everything that may come in handy. Moreover, as usual, 1.13d starts without any problems, like a native one, so you still want without changing the client, it's not so fatal

C
CorvinOk 10.11.21

QLinkee
Banned and quite often

f
firkax 10.11.21

Alxmo
it is not at all necessary to delete something,
install another d2 in another folder, make a shortcut to it and everything will be fine

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

CorvinOk
Logically, it is also prohibited.