3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mirel 10.11.21 06:07 pm

Debris of different colors what to do with them? [Solved] (Dark Souls)

I visited the blacksmith and improved the weapon with the help of titanite, but collected many other fragments puu.sh/o2ffm/99052d3f49.jpg.
Maybe I don’t have the right weapon? Here are all my weapons http://puu.sh/o2fPe/f7ebbd3b26.jpg - or maybe they are needed for armor or shields?
13 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ubisoft quality mark 10.11.21

mirel
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Souls_Wiki Too lazy to
search, everyone rushes to forums with stupid questions.

Q
QUlCK 10.11.21

mirel
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Improvement_paths
Hope it helps

m
mirel 10.11.21

Ubeisoft quality mark
I went to the articles and it says that the weapon should be improved, for example, from +5 +6 and various effects, but I don't have any of this at the blacksmith, where you improve weapons for pieces of titanites.

D
DNKru 10.11.21

mirel,
there is more than one blacksmith in the game, each one sharpens his own titanite (say, a bone guy in the catacombs sharpens into fire and chaos). Plus some blacksmiths need extra coals that can be found in the game. Read the wiki carefully.

v
v-hlam 10.11.21

mirel
Different blacksmiths improve for different effects,
but almost everyone still needs to bring coal,
for example, for magic, you need to find a blacksmith under the first fire
on the fire sits at the bottom of the crypt that after the cemetery

m
mirel 10.11.21

But don't tell me - the mute who improved the flag for me died - now I have found 2 more souls to improve, and where can I improve it now? And where in general can the number be increased from 10 flasks to 15-20?

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

Lord, so many stupid questions. ... ... You are playing a game, and do not just go to the Internet with questions that you did not even try to find the answer to in the game itself, taking a few more steps forward. ... ... Moreover, to create topics on issues that have been covered thousands of times in other forums. ... ... But no. ... ... "We need more stupid teeeeeem!"

m
mirel 10.11.21

pochtipushkin
I've been playing for 3-4 hours and still haven't found an answer) if it's difficult to answer - just write.

U
Ubisoft quality mark 10.11.21

mirel
Difficult to answer. Such pretzels are already really starting to get on the nerves, something is not clear, go to Wikipedia on dark souls, everything has been written there for a long time, what items are needed for what, etc.
So you also read chtoli? Even painfully rare items in the inventory of a person who has only been in the game for 4 hours.

m
mirel 10.11.21

Ubeisoft quality mark Was
not written a phrase 3-4 hours from the start of the game - make a log conclusion. The forum was made to create topics and even with questions + I do not force anyone to answer me (if you don’t like it, you don’t have to write). It is logical that if you ignore the creator of the questions, then there will be no activity. It's all very simple)

m
mirel 10.11.21

In any case, thanks to everyone. I will study the game myself)

L
LeXXInc 10.11.21

DNKru I
forgot to say, there everyone still needs to bring coal first, then the sharpening in all sorts of magic will open

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

mirel
In any case, thanks to everyone. I will study the game myself)

This is the right approach.

And if questions do arise, then there is no need to breed topics. 99.9% of questions about the game can be answered in a second, since there have been questions for a long time. ... ...