3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serious ash 10.11.21 06:07 pm

How do I enable German voice acting? [There is a solution] (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Voice Language: English, German
23 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikita2112 10.11.21

What for?

E
ExModern 10.11.21

Risen 3 - Titan Lords data ini ConfigDefault.xml
Line:
I think here "German" or something like that to register.

S
Serious ash 10.11.21

nikita2112
First, so that the brain releasers do not float. And then it's none of your business, judging by the questions ...

ExModern
Many who have already tried it =) Where to register it is known, but this method does not work. There are some packs in the game folders, but it feels like just text.

G
GREDENIAND 10.11.21

nikita2112
Maybe he knows German better than English.

T
TESler 10.11.21

How did it fail? English is not at all very good, I want to listen to German)

T
TESler 10.11.21

Interestingly, if you write German, then there is no sound, if something else is always English, then most likely there is no German in the repacks. I compared the number of files where there is no German voice acting and where there is, the number is completely the same.

N
N7RUSSIA 10.11.21

it's impossible to listen to the main character in English - some kind of grandfather

S
Serious ash 10.11.21

TESler I
also suspect that there are no packs with German voice acting in the release on trackers =)

K
KyMap-1 10.11.21

You must first change the language in the incentive to German. 1.6 GB is downloaded. And then, along the path described above, change the language of the Sabs to Russian. And everything is ok, checked.

p
pan940 10.11.21

nikita2112
Well, why, das ist fantastisch, isn't it clear, a person loves to indulge in German at his leisure and you confuse him with your avatar. So he minus you. Okay, I'll take off one minus from you, I liked your comment along with your avatar.

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

KyMap-1
Mil person, can you give more details again? bought litsuhu from "our". Set. I want original voice acting and Russian subs. For this, what to do? In the properties of the game, set the German, and in the sabs include Russian, or something else?

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

pavloalex
In the properties of the game in the incentive, select the German language, 1.6 GB is downloaded, and in the file "Risen 3 - Titan Lords data ini ConfigDefault.xml" in the line SubtitleLanguage = ... you write "Russian" The
voice acting cannot be changed in this way, therefore that you need to download any other voice acting, and there are already subs for all available languages

S
Serious ash 10.11.21

For pirate owners ...

http://kickass.to/risen-3-titan-lords-language-changer-for-flt-version-t9445433.html
Super! Everything worked ... Now the subtitles and interface are in Russian, and the voice acting is in German. What I wanted ...

Install directly into the game. In fact, it adds a file 0_de_dlg.pak weighing ~ 2 gigabytes.
Further in the ConfigDefault.xml file it should look like this:
VoiceLanguage = "German" SubtitleLanguage = "Russian"

S
Serious ash 10.11.21

In German voice acting, the voices match the characters much better.

a
airstorm 10.11.21

If you remember Gothic 1 - 3 (and Risen), then the Pindossian voice acting was ALWAYS a rare shit. Their native German is much better! Thanks for the link! Now I will download and install.

D
Deathspell omega 10.11.21

Is it planned to have Russian voice acting?

V
Vaselinski 10.11.21

bleat buy the game don't be greedy

a
airstorm 10.11.21

Deathspell Omega
At the moment - NO. The addicted Buka collected 110 thousand. For a complete translation, they wanted 500 thousand. If you rummage in the internet, you will find a couple of sites where they want to gather people for fan translation. But there was also a more positive infa. Perhaps the history of the very first Gothic will repeat itself. If you remember, Russobit translated it - it sucks. And six months later, Snowball released a super-duper voice acting (it is in it that Chonishvili is voiced by GG). In general, there are chances to wait for the Russian voice acting.

D
Deathspell omega 10.11.21

how it turns out that games are always 100% translated into all European languages ​​at once, and never into Russian

a
airstorm 10.11.21

Deathspell Omega
No, it is not. A lot of games are translated into Russian and at the time of the start of sales they are already completely in Russian. In the case of Risen 3, we were out of luck, it fell into the hands of the bugs from "Buk". If 1C was involved in localization, for example, it would be a full-fledged game (remember Skyrim and its excellent translation).