3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vadim733 10.11.21 06:08 pm

The game freezes when the camera turns. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Skyrim freezes when the camera is turned, or rather, it seems to be jerky, that is, when I turn the camera everything seems to want to go back, but it goes forward and all game items and NPCs seem to twitch in jerks. It is also clearly noticeable when I switch to the 3-person camera, when I switch it, the camera goes back from me and it goes in jerks. When I tried to start the game in windowed mode, everything became normal and these friezes disappeared or became completely invisible, in general, in windowed mode it is much better.
Mods are not worth it, the game is licensed with all additions, I include free mega textures.
Comp: 8GB of RAM, AMD Radeon 6950 (2GB), i7 2600k
These friezes appeared after a long time without prejudice to it, and once entering the game I noticed these friezes, while nothing changed on the computer and any programs were not installed either. Startup and so on are also clean when playing, no third-party processes are running.
6 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 10.11.21

cut vertical sync

v
vadim733 10.11.21

I didn’t turn it off, but even when I tried it, nothing changed.

p
pekabir 10.11.21

vadim733
standard vert synchronization in the game is the buggy
ENB installed? if not, install, go to the enblocal.ini file, find the line EnableVSync = and set the value to true

v
vadim733 10.11.21

no pekabir not installed, but where to install? But still, why were there no problems with the game before, and suddenly they started?

p
pekabir 10.11.21

http://enbdev.com/enbseries_skyrim_v0264.zip
xs, the game is generally buggy.
you can also try to delete Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini in C: Users *** Documents My Games Skyrim
when you start the launcher, the settings will fold to the default

S
Sayway 10.11.21

The same garbage in many games, help me, even on a new computer also stupid, although games on OpenGL do not lag at all, apparently the skynet attacks only DX9-10-11.