3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2046474 10.11.21 07:05 pm

Stunt jumping in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

It seems that everything that is described seems to have passed, but the game still writes 49/50, where you can see which ones did you complete the jumps and which ones did not?
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
TommyAssassin 10.11.21

Watch all the jumps again. One of them may seem unfamiliar to you, so do it. If not, then there is only one option - to go through them all again.

s
skyDns 10.11.21

Tell me how to do them? I tried 10 different ones on everything from motorbikes to trucks, none of them counted, even a movie camera was not.
Would write at least that it was not done, but nothing at all, 15 times I re-entered the game

I
IBM_d3m1urg 10.11.21

banned in Google?

d
danulaca 10.11.21

IBM_d3m1urg
What the fuck is GUGL ??? !!!

C
CrazyZero 10.11.21

I suspect that the person meant to google "GTA 5 stunt hairstyles", and find something like this
Spoiler

B
BarackKamacho 10.11.21

skyDns
there you need to fly a special distance and stand on the wheels

s
skyDns 10.11.21

As soon as I have not tried, nothing at all, okay I would at least write what was not done

C
CrowBY 10.11.21

skyDns
means either jumped incorrectly, or in the wrong place

I
IBM_d3m1urg 10.11.21

You can't jump anywhere. If there is a tramline, but the camera does not slow down during the jump, then this is not a stunt jump, but just an ordinary tramline, of which there are many.

s
skyDns 10.11.21

IBM_d3m1urg
I jumped straight from the video and nothing, right in the same places and landed on all wheels at about the same place
in the statistics 1/50
1 did a long time ago and accidentally and now it does not run from the same place

P
PaulBaumer 10.11.21

skyDns
Maybe you need to execute it at a little higher speed?
camera does not slow down while jumping
Online camera does not slow down in any way

s
skyDns 10.11.21

I decided to install gta on another PC and walk through it ...

I
IBM_d3m1urg 10.11.21

PaulBaumer
I went through all the jumps online and the camera slowed down.

n
nonakukifu 10.11.21

also a problem, I performed all the jumps, some by accident a long time ago, but I jumped all over again, performed on the map with marked jumps, it was written everywhere that I was completed, with some I suffered for several hours, in the end it was written that there was only one jump left, the statistics say that found 49 out of 50 and completed 49 out of 50, which means that I have never even tried one jump at all, hell knows where to look now.

really everyone does not give a damn and no one does them, maybe there are still people who know the solution to the problem? \ .....

m
monstr118 10.11.21

I have the same garbage, I marked everything on the map with a marker, and wrote one did not find