3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex hawk 10.11.21 07:05 pm

\ "Great Blizzard \" - the properties of the potion do not work? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon.
Does anyone know why the property of the potion "having 3 adrenaline points does not waste energy"? Or does it work somehow differently and rifts and "signs" do not apply to this? 1.12 of course.
As I understand it, when the developers discovered a bug (although in fact it was not a "bug") with the endless use of signs due to the pumping of some skills, they decided to remove it. Is this so or is it something else?
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Alex Hawk
Do you have more energy gain than consumption?

A
Alex hawk 10.11.21

Bupycop
Didn't catch the connection. I didn’t understand you or did you misunderstand me? I mean that under the "Blizzard" with 3 points (from the description it follows) the energy should not be wasted and the signs should be superimposed instantly, one after the other, like from a machine gun. But, this is not the case, and even the rifts consume energy. I haven't tried running, but I think it also works. Below is a video that I recently saw with this effect to make it clear what I mean.
At 1:15!

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Alex Hawk
Why bother with such bugs at all? It's easier then to turn on the trainer if you decide to feel almighty ...

A
Alex hawk 10.11.21

Bupycop
God forbid. And in my thoughts it was not to play with such builds (especially since I guessed about its creation myself, half a year ago). It’s the inoperability of the potion that worries me.
It's so much more interesting