3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 10.11.21 07:05 pm

PS3. Take it off your hands or buy it in the store?

Where and which version (Slim - Super Slim) is better to take? In the store (with a guarantee), or off hand (with the risk that the console will die after a month)?
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kasaler 10.11.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
I'm certainly the wildest sloop ... But are you going to flash or sit on the face?

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 10.11.21

Kasaler
On litsuhe, it just makes no sense to flash, because games are not expensive there anyway and PS Plus exclusives are distributed.

d
drag_in 10.11.21

Kasaler
and if I flash it?
So that you can play with an unofficial translation. Will the on-line work?

K
Kasaler 10.11.21

drag_in
Will. But sooner or later they will be banned.
Yin-Ro-Gan
Well, in general, slimes practically do not burn with proper handling. So, in principle, you can see it from your hands. They cost 2 times cheaper than the new super slim ... and they look many times better than the super slim.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 10.11.21

New 3ki are not stitched!

i
iNfantry 144Hz 10.11.21

Kasaler
And the stitched Sonya are old, still from the time of the king of peas.

j
jesterojoker 10.11.21

Better to take a stitched slim (not super slim!)

d
drag_in 10.11.21

but how to play a game that has no official Russian, but with translation and online?
I, for example, about Demons Souls.

K
Kasaler 10.11.21

iNfantry Noob
10th year. He 1 figs on litsuhe will sit so what's the difference then?

K
Kasaler 10.11.21

drag_in
Play in English. Tembolee there is nothing particularly complicated there.

d
drag_in 10.11.21

Kasaler
Captain obvious?
If such an answer suited me, I would not ask.

M
Maklline66 10.11.21

drag_in
Only to sew a prefix, if you want with a translation. Fats
are sewn remarkably
Slimk'i - here it already depends on the prefix, some cannot be
stitched with Super Slimk'i - they are not sewn.

If you flash it, then EMNIP has a firmware (I don't remember the name, the googler will find it), which reduces the risk of the console being banned. Maybe in it, through dances with tambourines, it will turn out to Russify a LICENSE copy of the game.

K
Kasaler 10.11.21

Maklline66
This firmware is nothing more than the most common official firmware with a built-in ability to update from it to custom.
And yes, any console before installing the firmware with a probability of 90% will have to be downgraded by the programmer and this costs 3k.

e
en3rgizer 10.11.21

the question is, why would anyone take ps3 now? if the question is about money, but you want to play with the console, then it's better to sew, bought, downloaded everything you need, went through, sold, the most economical option, if you really take litsuhu, it's better to PS4 right away

V
Vitaly Portnov 10.11.21

en3rgizer
and not what ps3 costs 15000 rubles and ps4 35000 rubles

e
en3rgizer 10.11.21

Vitaly Portnov
Well, ps2 is even less, only for it the top games are no longer made, as well as for ps3

E
EvgenyDMT 10.11.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Hmm, back in 2010 I realized that the PS3 was homous and sold it, but he was going to take it ...