3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edgar Movsisyan 10.11.21 07:05 pm

Problem Can't Play Online (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

when I go in, it gives me an error but the game starts, but then I log in to my account and play multiplayer, but when I click search, it looks for but there are no servers at the bottom, but there are no servers at the bottom of the page, but it’s written about which servers to do something and it doesn’t come out because of this error that comes out when I turn it on. games help, please

7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raptor227 10.11.21

Either the servers are down, or something is wrong with the Internet, or something is blocking access to the network in this game, it is written in the error.
Just try to update the emulator, download the latest files, maybe updated ..

m
marrader 10.11.21

Raptor227
with servers all the rules, I often play BK2,
Edgar Movsisyan the
author for a start, try to set the server settings like this (remove all the checkmarks from all the items except the PUNKBUSTER item)

PS you have an error there, reinstall the game if the advice from the screenshot did not help
IF IT DOES NOT HELP RESTART THE GAME AND ALL

E
Edgar Movsisyan 10.11.21

Raptor227
I did everything it won't help something is blocking but I don't know what

E
Edgar Movsisyan 10.11.21

marrader
does not open for me like in the screen, something is wrong, the servers will not show me

m
marrader 10.11.21

Reinstall Edgar Movsisyan , first completely uninstall the game, with cache and other things, and then put it back

E
Edgar Movsisyan 10.11.21

marrader
How many times can I reinstall Skype and tell me what to do well?

m
marrader 10.11.21

Edgar Movsisyan
well, come on ... write me your skype in l / s .. I just don’t understand mine ...