3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The ghost of totalitarian 10.11.21 07:05 pm

Day of Remembrance for the Victims of Liberal Totalitarianism

Hello, friends. September 25 on the calendar. We must prepare for the black date of September 30 - the anniversary of the Hitler-Chamberlain-Mussolini-Daladier Pact (hereinafter simply the "Hitler-Chamberlain Pact").

On September 30, 1938, this shameful treaty for Great Britain and France was signed in Munich, according to which they betrayed their former ally (Czechoslovakia) in favor of the current one (Nazi Germany). Although, of course, the warm relationship between liberalism and Nazism began long before that: British and American effective managers financially supported Hitler while he was just an upstart in the bar, for which he was responsible as well as everyday gratitude (for example, in his office he kept a portrait of an effective manager Henry Ford), and medals and orders. Significant is the radical change in the attitude of Western liberals towards the Anschluss of Austria: in 1932, a small and defenseless Germany, mired head over heels in the Great Depression, which erupted due to the irrepressible appetites of liberalism and again showed its unviability and instability without wars, hinted at the customs union - so they promised to punish her with the new occupation of the Ruhr. However, when the Nazis came to power and in 1934 tried to occupy Austria head-on, only the Italian fascists Mussolini of the Western liberals protested. And after another 4 years, they managed to enlist the support of Mussolini.

It was under the Nazis that Germany again won the sympathy of the liberal thinkers and politicians of the West: the liberals lifted the Versailles restrictions from it and allowed to build a gigantic fleet and mobilize a large army. She, together with Italy, was allowed to unleash a bloodbath in Spain - and the British liberals still managed to take part in the war on the side of the Nazis, opening the airspace of Gibraltar for German aircraft and taking part in the naval blockade of Spain.

But it was the Hitler-Chamberlain pact that became the crown of the allied relations of totalitarian regimes - liberalism and Nazism, which brought innumerable troubles to the peoples of Europe. The Hitler-Chamberlain Pact put the Sudetenland under Nazi rule, effectively granting them control over all of Czechoslovakia and, according to the French liberals, guaranteeing Germany's hegemonic position in the coming war. Naturally, when the German Nazis occupied the stub of the Czech Republic, the Western liberals did not become indignant.

Meanwhile, according to the testimony of captured German-Nazi generals, Germany neither in 1938 nor in 1939 was ready for a war on two fronts. The generals even drew up a conspiracy according to which Hitler was to be arrested if France entered the war against Germany after the attack on Czechoslovakia. The German generals did not have the slightest illusion that 5-8 divisions of yellow-mouthed Salabons on the western border would not be able to hold back the onslaught of 100 French divisions supported by strong British aviation. British and French liberals had a chance to prevent World War II. And more than one chance. But the liberals arrogantly missed all these opportunities, hoping that Hitler would not turn to the West, but would, as promised in Mein Kampf, move east and fight the USSR.

However, the betrayal by the Western liberals of Czechoslovakia and a year later - of Poland - did not bring them any benefit - Hitler turned to the West and defeated France in just a month. It turned out like in a joke about a traitor.

The Germans caught the partisan, offered to surrender the detachment, promised for this a new hut, a cow and a wallet of money. The partisan was flattered by the promises and surrendered the detachment. The next morning, the traitor sees his comrades, beaten and tied, being led to the gallows. The traitor thinks: "We need to visit the commandant's office, they promised money!" And in the commandant's office, instead of money, they gave him a lulla and threatened: "Once again you will blather something about money - and we will send you to the gallows!" A traitor is walking down the street, scratching his bruised sides and thinking: "They didn't give me money, and it turned out awkward in front of my comrades."

Despite the comic situation in which the liberals found themselves (they were very sad that the USSR could not be defeated by someone else's hands, and it was inconvenient for Czechoslovakia and Poland), one should not forget about the black day of the calendar on September 30, 1938. And honor the memory of tens of millions of people, which were ditched thanks to the Hitler-Chamberlain Pact.
139 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord stronghold 10.11.21

I can imagine what kind of posts the topic will grow over the next. several days :)

S
Syri 10.11.21

O! The next anniversary of the "Day of Meanness" is coming.
Well, by itself, there will be no condemnation from the EU for this co-operation.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

I have a question. Where should Serbs live in Kosovo after the division of Serbia? In Kosovo under the rule of the Albanians, or transfer this area to Serbia?

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Elgado, tell me why Stalin signed a friendship treaty with Hitler? Why did Stalin attack Poland when Poland was at war with Hitler? Why did not Stalin come out together with the liberals of England and France against Hitler?

T
The ghost of totalitarian 10.11.21

Elgado, tell me why Stalin signed a friendship treaty with Hitler?
And then, that the USSR is a peace-loving country that will not refuse a peaceful settlement, even if it is proposed by such monsters as Hitler, Chamberlain or Truman.

Why did Stalin attack Poland when Poland was at war with Hitler?
Poland by September 17 threw back its hooves.
The USSR sent its troops to the Polish colonies.

Why did not Stalin come out together with the liberals of England and France against Hitler?
Because they did not want to be in the same alliance with the USSR and did not want, in fact, to fight against Hitler.

T

Medal in honor of the union of liberals and fascists.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Ghost of totalitarianism are
you a moron?
or a donkey?
We've done it a few times already, but you keep saying nonsense over and over again.

T

stalker7162534
How many times have been dismantled, and Stalker does not stop pleasing us with pearls. For example, he recently announced that Germany did not occupy Czechoslovakia :)))

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

stalker7162534 09/26/11 03:12 AM
Ghost of totalitarianism are
you a moron?
or a donkey?
Aren't you a moron yourself? You have nothing more to say, ill-mannered oglamon? Ashamed, where is your culture, interlocutor ...

And why, instead of trying to whitewash liberalism (strictly on the topic), being its ardent fan, turn the arrows and deviate from the topic? Here they talk about the collusion of the countries of Europe with Germany, and not about the pact between the USSR and Germany. Write on the topic come on or get the fuck out of here.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
Russian-speaking (?) Baltic resident hates when they talk about Stalin's collusion with Hitler!
Of course, because of this conspiracy, Stalin got the Baltics. And the Balts remember this well. How they ended up in the USSR.
This conspiracy between Hitler and Stalin over the division of Europe was the beginning of the Second World War.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

A.Soldier of Light I
would like to ask you as a representative of a national minority.
Where should Serbs live in Kosovo after the division of Serbia? In Kosovo under the rule of the Albanians, or transfer this area to Serbia?

N
Nihiliant 10.11.21

This conspiracy between Hitler and Stalin to divide Europe was the beginning of World War II,
England and France were supposed to defend Poland. They did not do this, they hoped that Hitler would "take away" Poland, and he would not attack them. And we got what we got.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Stalinogi, stubborn as donkeys, will hysterically endlessly - just to shift the blame of Stalin onto others.

W
Witke 10.11.21

Liberalism has outlived all of itself, at least in the Russian Federation and the CIS, tk. it is initially based on the basic ideas of Anglo-Saxon Protestantism, alien to us, in which the isolation of society from the personal and work activities of a person is encouraged in every possible way. Liberalism stands on the basic human vices, one of which is selfishness, the desire for irrevocable enrichment of a person at the expense of others, "social slavery", the division of people into "castes" and social stages, each of which stands apart from the others. Liberalism is unacceptable in Russia, because we are another civilization, therefore, what flourishes in the West is unacceptable with us. And the point is not that liberalism is so bad (although this is a controversial issue, on the site we have repeatedly discussed the crimes of the liberal regime, which should never be forgotten and are one of the most difficult in human history), the whole point is in its non-sociality, the encouragement of oligarchism and the growing gap between social strata. The Russian people have always lived in a community in which everyone worked for its benefit. Human behavior has always stood within the framework of morality, attitudes and views of the public. This should not be forgotten and excluded ...

a
alarich 10.11.21

Liberalism has outlived all of itself, at least in the Russian Federation and the CIS, tk. it is initially based on the basic ideas of Anglo-Saxon Protestantism, alien to us, in which the isolation of society from the personal and work activities of a person is encouraged in every possible way. -Maybe it is so, comrade vaitke, but where are you here? In my opinion, Uzbekistan saw liberalism only in erotic dreams ... well, how can you cut it off the shoulder? he himself is somewhere in Tmutarakan, in the backyards, where every second person is hammering with hashish, you probably too, but you allow yourself to talk at length about such complex things ... who are you vaitke? -uzbek, or a cross between a Pole and a Russian? if you are Russian so what .. are you hanging out there? if you are a Pole ... similarly, how can you increase your self-esteem in a foreign country, which, in principle, wanted to spit on your Polish-Russian roots, go out into the street, there the posony quotes anasha and Tamerlane,

W
Witke 10.11.21

what .. are you stuck there?
They don't choose their homeland. At least I live in the capital, in a city with a population of 2.5 million, I have 2 apartments, I have enough for bread and butter.

where every second is hammering with hashish, you probably too
Again, your conjectures ...

in Tmutarakan
In my concept, Kamyanets-Podolsky is also, frankly, not Paris -

maybe this is so, comrade vaitke, but where are you here?
Why can't I speak on this matter, sir? Nobody forbids you to push your nonsense based on Ukrainian chauvinism on a Russian website. Sit on Ukrainian sites, write in your native language, why are you so, somehow does not smell of patriotism.

A
Aconer 10.11.21

The ghost of totalitarianism,
who are the liberals in your understanding?

a
alarich 10.11.21

vaitke
I at least live in the capital, in a city of 2.5 million, I have 2 apartments, I have enough for bread and butter. - You are a stranger there, zero without a stick, any Chinggisid in a striped robe has the right to offend you with action, there is no one to complain to, the homeland has left You can't bring your heroes back from the grave, and you’re a second-class man there, like a castrated Greek eunuch at the Sultan’s court ... there is money, there are apartments, but there is no respect and will never be.
Again, your speculation ... - Do you know the words heel and ship? just answer yes or no ... and take a short excursion into the soviet past, who put the scoop on different rubbish?
In my concept, Kamyanets-Podolsky is also, frankly, not Paris, in all honesty, comrade ... are we worse? the most beautiful city of the right-bank Ukraine, where Poles, Russians, Ukrainians live peacefully ... and no Uzbeks, mind you.
And why can't I speak on this matter, sir? -Because you live in Uzbekistan, and do not have any moral right to judge the old democracies, you do not and did not have any concept of law, and never will, Asian despotism does not change for thousands of years..it's not in apartments, how the two-horned Iskander came through Yaxart, so it still remains..he tried to change the order of things, but did not live long, and then the Mongols and darkness..what kind of liberalism is here, it's like people in animal skin and with a baton judge the device of the armored personnel carrier :))))
rs in my posts there is no chauvinism ... only xenophobia, you and I are almost the same blood, if you're not lying.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

stalker7162534
I have no hatred for you, you are wrong.
And I'm not a Stalinist.

Although this is already offtopic, which you started.

Where should Serbs live in Kosovo after the division of Serbia? In Kosovo under the rule of the Albanians, or transfer this area to Serbia?
An interesting question, but I have a different proposal: to conduct a holistic, detailed and full-fledged investigation of everything that concerns that region. And all the participants, both direct and indirect. Judging by the data already available from the news, "democracy" is the last thing to say about the new Kosovo, to put it mildly. There is no trust. But there is something terrible. For example, information about the sale of human organs is aka genuine barbarism with the tacit consent of the European Union, or it is blind.
It would probably be correct to give the Albanians part of the land separately from Serbia, so that there is no reason for any conflicts and the oppression of the remnants of Serbs in Kosovo ... But only after the revision of the results of the formation of Kosovo and a full international investigation with the participation of the EU, the USA, Russia and more some countries as a more neutral side.

Stalinogi, stubborn as donkeys, will hysterically endlessly - just to shift the blame of Stalin onto others.
Do not shift the blame of liberal totalitarianism to Stalin, do not divert the topic FROM discussing liberal totalitarianism to Stalinism.

A
Aconer 10.11.21

what is liberal totalitarianism, please tell me. I see only mutually exclusive points, awkward thoughts and attempts to thickly point out the inconsistency of the principles of one ideology