3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zero0007 10.11.21 07:06 pm

Should you buy Batman: Arkham Knight now? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

but what about optimization?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Persimmon 10.11.21

I played on the last pirate that can be downloaded, I had 20 with a small stable fps, but this is on a 560 Ti card Core 7, 12Gb RAM, Win 10 is all 6 years old, so, on more recent cards, I think there will be a good indicator, there are no bugs revealed, I think it's worth it! Especially if the series is loved)

m
moonchild69 10.11.21

Zero0007
Yes, it's worth it. Everything was fine for a long time already repaired, no problems arose for the entire passage.

Z
Zero0007 10.11.21

Persimmon
moonchild69
thanks for the advice kind people.)

J
JkMax 10.11.21

Zero0007
Well, the game has already been corrected, optimization of the norm. If you played in the previous parts, then it is definitely worth buying, the game is really cool and interesting)

Z
Zero0007 10.11.21

JkMax
thanks for the advice)

Z
Zero0007 10.11.21

Persimmon
moonchild69
JkMax

P
Persimmon 10.11.21

Zero0007
Cool, how will it be something to play, I will definitely take it too))

j
jokermayers19 10.11.21

I have had it for a long time already, I did not regret that I bought it, there are some current left to buy and everything will be in chocolate, well, raise the icon by 5

D
Demonyx 10.11.21

Rocksteady is still working on it, day and night fixing bugs that crooked porters have done to bring the game to perfection. Although she is already quite herself nothing. So yes, it is definitely worth it.

r
rmbox 10.11.21

I got it without discounts (there were no discounts in NG holidays, which I was expecting, but I wanted to play). I don’t regret the money spent. The game is great. I bought a premium version. I played on gtx970 - the brakes were only during the first 5 seconds after the start of the game, then everything is fine (apparently data is loaded into the buffers during startup).

Z
Zero0007 10.11.21

jokermayers19
Demonyx
rmbox
thank you guys very much for your help :)

S
SCAR. 10.11.21

I think it's worth it.
They fixed and debugged most of the technical problems and jambs long ago (maybe there will be more updates in the future, but the game works fine in its current form).
All DLCs have been released and it is unlikely that something new will appear (so there are already additional tasks with villains; a lot of DR tests; many skins and characters "to the heap")

I sat down to play in January (I have been waiting since summer 2015, when the PC version will be more serviceable) - spent 120+ hours in the game, during which I completely completed the game twice (normal and NG + with additional tasks) + hung for hours on end in the DR and performed challenges + along the way suffered all garbage + achievements performed.
During all this time, no bugs were noticed, the optimism was quite normal, and the game was stable, crashing only once with an error (for more than a hundred hours, I will specially note).

If Rocksteady doesn't stop and still fixes and tweaks the game further, that will be great. But again, the game is already generally debugged and you can play it and not sweat it. Including yes, the game is worth buying, because even with the release, the guys got it right, but this does not negate the fact that the game itself is really great and Rocksteady made a good conclusion to its Arkham story. :)