3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AtamanPyci 24R 10.11.21 07:06 pm

Petition - MK XL on PC !!! (Mortal Kombat X)

Friends, sign the petition please !!! MK XL should beat on PC!
https://www.change.org/p/netherrealm-studios-give-pc-mortal-kombat-xa-chance?recruiter=514885250&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-lc-nobault&utm_term=des-lg-nobault
18 Comments
Sort by:
r
renbu 10.11.21

why the heck is it necessary? there the boevka is already breaking out in an hour

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

Nikolay Ostrovsky
Your petition in the internet has existed for half a year, but what's the point? NetherRealm has already been put on the game, since the last update for it came out and no one will work on it, well, except to support it technically.

S
StarDNikolaevich 10.11.21

Nikolay Ostrovsky
Why? I think this part is a failure, compared to the game of 2011/2013, X came out head and shoulders below its predecessor, so I see no point in porting some edition to a PC.

S
Syndicate 2016 10.11.21

I don’t care what it’s like, I’ll just sign up, I’ll sign up when it comes out for a couple of hours, I’ll play and go to replay HL3

S
SkyRaider 10.11.21

Sign, sign, maybe in a year or two the port will be served from the master's table as in 2013

S

Captain Bad Day
Spoiler

S
Syndicate 2016 10.11.21

StarDNikolaevich Why
do you need LSD or something I need it in bulk and I get up in the morning I have stubborn thoughts

t
this isnt weed 10.11.21

Nikolay Ostrovskyi
Developers are fucked up, even if the whole world signs up, they still won't make characters or XL on PC

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.11.21

Why is this petition needed? The developers have hammered on the game, why would they release XL on PC, especially if it doesn't pay off? And it will not pay off, because simply no one will buy.
Spoiler And again, a guess from Pavlik: the cons were put by those who hope for the release of XL on PC.
Spoiler 3 people ... are you serious ?!

A
AtamanPyci 24R 10.11.21

Death_Cold
Andruxa_2015
StarDNikolaevich
May not give a damn, but I don’t give a damn I would like to play all the mkh characters !!! ...

S

Nikolay Ostrovsky
How dare they forget about you ?! For the sake of some Vasya from muhosransk, they will definitely port the game to the PC.
Wake up! At a loss, no one will do anything, even if the whole world wants it.
PS Do you want to play all the characters? - Buy a console!

t
this isnt weed 10.11.21

Nikolay Ostrovsky
Would you like to learn Russian?

I
Inhaler 10.11.21

Do not humiliate yourself, guys, if they release it in a couple of years, then it will be another blunder and spit in the face of the fans.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.11.21

Inshala
No, it will be a millet handout , like "here you go." It was about the same with MK9, but it looked more decent.

s
skull7777 10.11.21

Nikolay Ostrovsky
so buy ps or box and play. for the sake of one hundred people of the company and do not lift a finger

T
Tino verano 10.11.21

instead of a PC, they make a port on the MAC)

j
jokermayers19 10.11.21

Bunschina is a goat!
greedy he

d
deIIis 10.11.21

The petition will help ...
They put it on the PC version .... or is it a marketing move to collect the cream from the consoles.
And when they forget about the game, re-sell the PC to players with all the DLC before the release of MK XI)

If they can't cope with porting updates to PC, then why release the game on PC, and then act like a pig with PC gamers ... This is greed )