3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLACK_HUNTER 10.11.21 07:10 pm

Hellgate: London online ?! (Hellgate: London)

Can you please tell me how to play Hellgate: London on a local network?
39 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombi111 10.11.21

no way ... only through the Internet and then it is paid

I
I_G_A 10.11.21

And everywhere they wrote the Internet local network. :(

z
zik2021 10.11.21

Here are the things on the screen for creating a char in an online game. I made this screen myself. So it's not a fake or a rumor. Try it yourself, just click on this diamond)). How this affects the future gameplay - no idea.

That means the posts of the conversation of someone with Bill Roper. If there are people who don’t know what this is - He’s daddy diablo1,2 the founder of the genre and author of HG

Originally Posted by Lachlann
Come on, sneak this one in right before we are done: "How do you get to the Cow level in Hellgate London? " =)

Bill Roper: Well, I haven't seen anyone post about the hidden gem activation yet, so I guess you haven't looked hard enough…

And more:

Originally Posted by Playhgl.com
So is there a cow level?
Dave: What's that? Is there a cow level?
Bill: Oh no. We haven't added a cow level specifically.
Dave: All we need is a cow.
Bill: If we had a cow we could make a cow level.
Bill: Yeah we definitely want to have some things that ...
Dave: That will be the equivalent of a cow ...
Bill: Like a rare thing that you have to find and know how to open it. We like those, those are fun.

And here is a link to the topic in the office of the forum.
http://forums.hellgatelondon.com/showthread.php?t=54147

z
zik2021 10.11.21

here is a screen Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

z
zik2021 10.11.21

and even if you press often the pontogram will fly out

Z
ZIZ 10.11.21

Hello everyone! I'm writing to find out !? Will Hellgate: London be online? Such a game without online, I just can't imagine! Unsubscribe plz who knows what! Thank you in advance.

Z
Zar Ael 10.11.21

Hello ... Why don't you like multiplayer?

C
CoRpS_Two 10.11.21

What do you mean by "online"? The game was originally created for a party game on the Internet a.k.a. Battle.Net Diablo II LoD ...
It was even included in the MMO section of the game, but the Internet community is still clucking and arguing - so or not ...
For me - YES!

M
MaLIce2k 10.11.21

HgL is already online. Gou tu Sidonay or Shalgot. All patches are for online. So it's already online ... -)))
If it's about something like WoW or Ruler, then ... It's a little different type of igruha ... -))) I like London more ... I'm old Diabloman ... - )))

Z
ZIZ 10.11.21

MaLIce2k oops, throw off the link where you can download it, so that I gamble on an Internet, I will be very grateful! =) Then there are a lot of links on the site, I'm afraid to download the wrong one.

M
MaLIce2k 10.11.21

On an Internet, you can gamble only if you have litsuhu (from 650 to 2500 rubles) ... -))) Because there are only two servers, both two or two are personal, and an account can only be created with a key from a licensed disk ... -)))
Yes, and it's usually stressful to download igruhu at 6.5 Gig ...-)))

Z
ZIZ 10.11.21

MaLIce2k I'm still swinging the Persian on a pirate, next week I'll go to buy a litsuha, as they buy up quickly ... what kind of server do you play on by the way? And here's another question, is there any need for a patch to be cut on the Internet?!

S
Syslic 10.11.21

Yes!!!!!! ALL! off. website ...
http://www.hellgatelondon.com/support/patches

Z
Zar Ael 10.11.21

Well, IMHO, if the license, then just run the launcher with the internet on. He himself will make a request for a new one. Critical will be installed immediately, and for new patches it will issue appropriate notes about the availability of updates.

Z
ZIZ 10.11.21

It's just that my pirate is kind of strange: the translation is good, just like on litsuh and the code is written that was not required for installation, I suspect that you can use it for multiplayer! Only here's another question where you need to enter this code, on the off where they ask to create an account or wherever there, tell me!

Z
ZIZ 10.11.21

Syslik there are 2 patches for multiplayer and 1 for a single, and 2 patches for multiplayer of different dates. http://www.hellgatelondon.com/patches/100

M
MaLIce2k 10.11.21

I'm on amerikosnom Shulgoth'e din, for a Sidonaem (Europe) I have a problem occurs when you create your account ...
With Pirate play not received, and about keys theirs .. FORGET! -)))
On litsuhe already during the installation you igruhi you can create an account if you are connected to the Internet ... One key - one account.
All patches are needed! Download Stonehenge Pack (389 meters), and the rest can be done through the auto-launcher. Well, at the entrance to the server, new patches are always loaded automatically, if any ... Total up to version 1.0.52.4101 at the moment ...

S
Syslic 10.11.21

yes nah him a stonehead and 0.7 he has no cartoon and will not be !!!! it's just that I looked for 0.7 and started stonehead, and then doped ... by the
way, there is also a stonehead on pg, but I did not check it, and the speed here is less ...
forget about the cartoon ... everyone has a very good translation, I myself surprised ....

H
HaWok 10.11.21

And by the way, for your information - the version of the game (at least for me) is already 1.21.50.4101 ...

Z
ZIZ 10.11.21

Syslic it is not yet available =)