3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sdhsadhjkashdjkhjkdjk 10.11.21 07:10 pm

Why are some servers banned for no reason? (Battlefield 4)

even when you play without cheats, they are still banned! Why the heck then buy the game?
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Korolev 10.11.21

Because there are server rules where each owner sets himself, for example, on the server you get a pistol ban for using any other weapon, etc.

s
sdhsadhjkashdjkhjkdjk 10.11.21

Andrey Korolev,
yes I know such idiotic rules! But when I played on deathmatch, and my score was excellent and then some downs complained about me for playing well! Then the inadequate admin banned me! After that I threw the game into the trash

d
danene 10.11.21

madican
You should always read the server rules for limiting weapons / equipment, do not offend other players, have a ping no higher than 90ms. Sobsna if you follow all this, then everything will be fine.

F
FairRainbow 10.11.21

Some servers have their own rules (some even seem to be nonsense), but there is also a category of admin people who are losers in life, and in the game everyone who plays better than they are banned for nothing (in 3-ke there is such a server well known to everyone where the admin seems to be an adult but bans everyone who either killed him or plays better)

d
danene 10.11.21

madican
Admin can just kick you, give a maximum permanent ban for a couple of hours. He cannot ban you completely. They can be banned completely only for using third-party software, and for serious insults / statements they can give a metaban, but this happens very rarely. They also complain about me, they write that I often cheat when the game is on, but no one has banned me for a whole year because there is no good reason for that. They kicked a couple of three times and that's it.

s

FairRainbow is
clear :)

s

danene
never insulted anyone , and did not use third-party software :) I always play fair, then I got bored of playing!

B
BoriskaE 10.11.21

There is one more reason (when I was an administrator - the reason for more than 30% of bans) is viral and other unauthorized activity from the user's computer ... (especially if access to the server is not paid), + sometimes bourgeois are banned because I don't know Russian, but the problem needs to be solved promptly ...

M
M3tZeller 10.11.21

There are cases of kicks or even bans for a killstrike (I met only on Russian servers) The "495 Shanghai only" server was banned forever for a killstrike on a 34-0 tank (the reason for the ban was simply not written in the battlelog), and there was a case of a ban on the deadmatch server after the killstrike 27-0.
It is much more interesting to play on Japanese servers (fortunately, I have 2 times less ping on them than on Russian ones), people play really on the skill! Admins NEVER ban extras or people with big killstrikes, because almost all Japanese players can be called extras. And for noobs, they have many servers called "Noob only"

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

Do not whine, there are often inadequate admins. I was banned on the server, "cheat suspect", just took the first places every time. Communicated with the players, during the game process they NEVER called me a cheater, no one. I won back, the next day I tried to enter - "cheat suspect". I shot them a video of how I play, how I drag - "we asked for a video on the subway map with blah blah conditions." Those. I had to find the SAME server. Metro, hardcore, NO explosives. Yes, if I still found this, yours would have given up to me ... I
played as a medic, Justateam servers, offended purely by the admin, the players never showed discontent, they talked nicely.

s
strelok312 10.11.21

madican
Ban for no reason is a sign of foolishness))
That's why.
And so this is nothing, in 3 parts they play with cheats

B
Bullet_Magnit 10.11.21

M3tZeller Where are
you from?

C
Cucumber312 10.11.21

danene
The word permanent a priori endless permanent, continuous. Do not distort phrases with your idiocy.

s

M3tZeller
is clearly stated :)

b
burn the console 10.11.21

I played on the same server for a year, all the players already knew each other, took 3-4 place in the list, but as soon as I filled 123 snouts with 15 deaths, the admin took first place and was offended and banned until 2035.

s

burn the console
, I had the same thing! As soon as I was banned, I decided to quit the game

b
burn the console 10.11.21

madican
Similarly, I gave the account to a friend, he is now tormenting him, and I played 650 hours.

M
M3tZeller 10.11.21

[MEAT] Antoxa Zlo
I'm with DV. Japanese servers 33-35, Russian 98-120 (as strange as it may sound)