3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 10.11.21 07:10 pm

50s USA movies (Fallout 4)

Tell me good films about the USA of the 50s. Back to the future and Pleasantville I looked. What else is there?
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Misha Cherik
https://yandex.ru/search/?text=%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BC%D1%8B%20%D0%BF%D1%80% D0% BE% 20% D0% A1% D0% A8% D0% 90% 2050-% D1% 85 & clid = 1917063 & redircnt = 1459433295.1

M
Misha Cherik 10.11.21

nestrbob
in Yandex and I can search. But I need suitability, not dregs for a couple of hours

I
Incredible Kleinman 10.11.21

Misha Cherik
Stay with me, Hearts in Atlantis

M
Misha Cherik 10.11.21

sozhah
played

r
ripvango 10.11.21

We dive in. ))) Understand! Also now I am determined to select, something in this range ...

In general, if you still go a little beyond the 50s, then you can "Billy Bathgate" ... But this is the 30th ... Definitely a cool film.

You can TV series "Agent Carter" ... But this is the end of the 40s (well, almost 50s, by the way). It's quite possible to watch it - I'm watching it myself ...
By the way, there is a character in the series - Jarvis. Howard Stark's butler. From what I understand, this Stark is the ancestor of Iron Man. And Jarvis will be digitized somehow ... But why did I mention him ... Very much like a Codeword, only in human form. Well, not surprisingly - both are a typical image of a charismatic butler of that era ...

Personally, I also like "Ed Wood". Maybe because starring Johnny Depp,
The film is about the real-life director Evarad Wood, who was shooting trash at that time. )
And then you can, for fun, try to watch the films of this very Wood. But I couldn't. For truly - trash! )

This is from relatively modern films about that time / place. You can try to just watch American films made at that time, but this is sometimes difficult for our perception. Although I can watch it and even enjoy it. ) In that period, as now, there was a lot of slag, (The film by Ed Wood, just about that). But there were also quite watchable films ...

H
Halagaz 10.11.21

A film, even a musical, with a light plot and with a young johnny depot - Crybaby. The era of the 50s is 100% open.