3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gRid 10.11.21 07:10 pm

Similarity of Divine Divinity to other RPGs (Divine Divinity)

I believe that Divine Divinity is a game that combines all the popular RPGs - here and Diabla with his washcloths, and BG with his conversations, Ultima with her inventory and the ability to move objects, and Arcanum with his extensive map.
13 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oracle 10.11.21

Would you play it or something ...

f
fuck you all 10.11.21

2 Oracle

And you would later remember about the game, which was released more than two months ago. And look when people wrote this message.

And the toy is really amazing, especially the sense of humor in it. For example, how do you like the episode with the appearance of Jack, when you rearrange flowers on his grave from the grave of his wife?

By the way, this toy is full of gags that are hard to find. ;)

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

Not all jokes are "deeply" hidden.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

There would be more races, otherwise there is absolutely nothing to choose, but raising the Level '' is convenient ... And if you have a saucepan on your head, you have to fight exclusively with a shovel and exclusively with pigs :)

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

Help the wretched one !!! Where in the sewers can I find MAGA. Already sort of ransacked everything.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

Is that the one looking for tagged ones?

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

Ochen proshu, obyasnit mne, kak vstavlyautsa mag.kamni v orujie? I kak ispolzovat navik- nalojenie zaklyatiya na orujie (voin)?

H
Helene 10.11.21

In the dungeon, where the sword of lies was supposed to be, the orcs guarded Zandalor, with these orcs there was some kind of strong monster, but for some reason I did not find it in the trophies. Who knows what it was called, tell me what it was called.

H
Helene 10.11.21

I cannot find the third relic of the elves. I can't kill Josephine - the knight is in the way. There is a rod and a book. What is the third relic and where can I get it?

P
Panther 10.11.21

I went to Dr. Elrat's house and talked to him ... and then he disappeared ... he is not there WHERE IS HE? (all missions except this one have been completed)

H
HAS 10.11.21

about the similarity of the "sofa" to other games:
in my opinion, the game is most similar to Arcanum, there are a lot of monsters from Diablo.
you have to do something new, and not rip off other games.
Although the game itself is good.

B
Baker 10.11.21

The game is super. The fourth year I trudge from her

d
djjack 10.11.21

Baker
I am the fourteenth)))))