3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Landen_13 10.11.21 07:10 pm

Online Play (Pro Evolution Soccer 2016)

I bought PES for the first time just to play online with real players.

Among my friends there is not a single PES fan, but in general a lover of footsims, so I am looking for people to play online :) I

played in myClub - there are small brakes. Also in corporate mode (10+ players) there are slight lags, but mostly after replays. In general, I expected more brakes.

But the usual online is generally a swell. Flies. Played only on European servers, DE and RU.

So that's it. Where are these same players going? First of all, the corporate mode is of interest (I saw password-protected rooms). Although having played in one game with 12+ players, I realized that players with brains are needed here, because everyone STUPIDLY RUN ON THE BALL like idiots) But I want a smart, combinational game.

P.S. I propose here in the future to post invitations to play "together", "corporate", etc.
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
RonaldinhoR10 10.11.21

I am for)

G
GIVE PLAY IN THE GAME 10.11.21

I'll be there soon, at 15 there was a nickname "TG1K986". At 16 will be the same. While the game is closed for my country, how will they open it?

R
RonaldinhoR10 10.11.21

my nickname is Ronaldinho

B
Baik07 10.11.21

Is it possible to play 2v2 online with one Sonya?

A
Artemka Fokin 10.11.21

Also add the nickname fokin.

P
Pavel Mkrtychyan 10.11.21

hi guys, who are you with whom to play with and online writes CANNOT JOIN THE SESSION that this help

Y
Yaroslav Yukhimenko 10.11.21

Good afternoon !!! I have a question regarding online. I'm tired of assholes who, when they lose, cut the game and leave without changing the rating !!! This is especially true of tournaments! How do they do it and is it possible to fight them somehow ??? ?

A
Asadbek Junior 10.11.21

est serveri?

N
Nikolay Shinkaretsky 10.11.21

Guys, please tell me how to write in the chat, in the game itself. When you are already playing the match

Y
Yaroslav Yukhimenko 10.11.21

Good evening !!! Tell me please! I only play online in divisions and tournaments (not in Myclub), and noticed that many players in the information show very often that they are taking part in the Champions League tournament !!! But I have no offer to get there (I mean in the section "online competition", the open club, the championship conami, cop libertadores and so on, but there is never a Champions League)! How do players go there ???? If you played in this tournament, how you entered there ??????

S
SBGAlbatros 10.11.21

1. Constantly throws players under the 30th level. My 15th, others - 30 all sorts of Ronaldo, Ibrahimovici .. Neymar, etc.
2. My players are mere logs. Can't do anything. Moreover, it is strange. when I am thrown to the 3rd level, there is a complete equality of the compositions ...
In general ... a lot of mistakes, shortcomings ... And especially the young LOSHARS who buy players like Messi and Neymar ... And begin to show off all sorts of rabonas. .

people! RELIEVE virtual football .... real Life rules!

N
Narek Ghukasyan 10.11.21

hello, please help, I want to play online with a friend. Dog is my club, I will create a server, he wants to log in. Well, I write that there is a session error, what should I do?

d
dep1285 10.11.21

I have a cry from the heart !!! how to play online from one xbox one console together. I just can't figure it out. before the console I played on the PC there, as it was, everything was easier.