3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cosmos115 10.11.21 07:10 pm

What do you expect from Suicide Squad movie?

Batman vs Superman is out now. It turned out to be a really interesting film. But what do you think of the movie Suicide Squad? I think the film will be successful, many will watch it with pleasure. Already from the trailer it is clear that the film is good!
20 Comments
Sort by:
j
jokermayers19 10.11.21

Nothing to be honest, I like Burton's old movie better

V
Vova126 10.11.21

altair115 wrote:
Batman vs Superman is out now. It turned out to be a really interesting film.
Yes, they have some kind of crap.

T
The dying bride 10.11.21

Already from the trailer it is clear that the film is good!
No no, this is not where to go. The new Fantastic Four were also good for the trailer. And we know what happened.

U
USSoldier 10.11.21

altair115 the
main thing is that the joker turns out to be normal, I think Jared Leto will not let you down

D
Drktmplr 10.11.21

As usual, slag is slag, like all the latest novelties of science fiction, grafon and special effects of the sea and the plot, the plot, the actors' play ZERO !!!

C
Cosmos115 10.11.21

The Dying Bride
Not a trailer for the four, the nonsense was immediately realized that the film would not be very

U
USER_NT 10.11.21

Spoiler

A
ALtPTO12 10.11.21

I'm waiting for Deathstroke! Without him, the suicide squad is not a squad!

A
ALtPTO12 10.11.21

altair115 Batman v Superman really made a very good movie! But this is not what was expected! According to the trailer, the film was completely different, but in the film, it is always night, gloomy, in principle, this is Dc and everything should be. Zach Snyder is great. Who would not say anything about the film!

A
AL5 10.11.21

I'm not expecting anything, the joker is not very good.

I
I am Batman 10.11.21

An interesting plot (all the same, the villains go to save the world), good acting (it is clear that especially from Jared), excellent special effects and many references and easter eggs)

d
deIIis 10.11.21

There is one hope for Smith - Deadshot - maybe the film will pull)

L
Liniksxp 10.11.21

Having watched a quality film that I will not regret the time spent on it.

B
Brian griffin 10.11.21

there is not a single good movie with Jai Courtney, so I am sure the Squad will be miserable too. He's the curse of the cinematogroph

d
deIIis 10.11.21

Brian Griffin
That's for sure, Jai Terminator

p
press 10.11.21

I doubt that something good will come out.

C
Cosmos115 10.11.21

On the playground before, there were no such stuck creatures that haut all the films from DC. Marvel type is better and stuff. Hike here the critics of the fucking gathered! The Batman movie is normal. No matter how couch critics try to minus me, Batman v Superman was rated 8 out of 10 by fans. And they piss on critics. I already have the impression that PG also bought Marvel and Disney. And I don’t give a fuck if the critics bought me will screw up the minuses. Opposite the film is a masterpiece!

C
Cosmos115 10.11.21

Agricultural schoolchildren and misbehaving critics minus!

x
xXHASLXx 10.11.21

What do I expect from the film? Pisdelku))))

a
a_noob_is 10.11.21

BPS is really a very cool film in the atmosphere, I will definitely revise it in the director's version, but I'm not sure about the suicide squad.