3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Yalkeev 10.11.21 07:10 pm

Bug with the enemy. Nitral (Wild Hunt). (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone. Guys, I have a strange bug in The Witcher 3. When I go through the task "To the touch" Nitral does not fight for me, but stands still. In addition, he makes a sphere around him through which you cannot break through (I kill his guards). And the battle turns out to be meaningless ... 3 times I come across this. I’m not a pirate. Patched to the latest version. Tell me what to do, please.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantykora 10.11.21

Artem Yalkeyev
Nitral opens a portal and summons the dogs - kill them ... Then he will remove the sphere and you can beat him already ...

A
Andrey210388 10.11.21

Artem Yalkeev
Listen people, why can't you write a message in contact and ????? And why did you remove it ???

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

Artem Yalkeyev
There is no bug, you kill the hounds as soon as possible, you go to the nitral, you kill it and go.

L
Losto 10.11.21

If you kill hounds and are still in the sphere, then load the save early. If nothing else helps, then killall (command in the console).

A
Artem Yalkeev 10.11.21

Mantykora
Ha, that's understandable, of course. I did so, but after the hounds, the sphere does not go away.

A
Artem Yalkeev 10.11.21

Losto
Thank you)

V
Vova8787 10.11.21

Good afternoon My problem is this: the final quest, when meeting on the ship with Eridin, does not transfer to the island, we are stupidly fighting on the ship (passed the first time, but decided to replay and everything does not work). I reinstalled the game 3 times, redistributed everything I could. (The pirate game from the hatub, version 1.08 was running without problems, I decided to install the patched one to version 1.12 and then it started ... Maybe someone met with something like that?