3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wudi666 10.11.21 07:10 pm

Prompt Vector 45 (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Tell those who thread what modifications are best to put on the Vector 45. (from the drawing). In addition to the store, 100%
I look, people run around with them handed out hard on tests, but somehow I’m not so hot. What characteristics are better for pumping from him?
Ps Damage per second 90k.
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManowaR 10.11.21

Why are you so clinging to this vector ?! I drive with a sniper, in mod crits. On test 2 out of 3 shots, crit from 220k to 580k.

w
wudi666 10.11.21

ManowaR
Well I run with a vector and a sniper rifle.
Simple sniper is already outdated, right now I'm saving up Phoenix for a drawing of a new sniper rifle. I myself do not really understand why everyone liked him so much, so I wanted to find out. I bought it, shot it, but didn’t understand. = D Therefore I am interested.

M
ManowaR 10.11.21

wudi666
By the way, where did the drawing see the golden snaps? In dz6?

w
wudi666 10.11.21

ManowaR
In the trade store, main base, and in the TK.

M
ManowaR 10.11.21

wudi666
I saw at the main base, but there were some dull sniper stats there.

w
wudi666 10.11.21

ManowaR
In general, in the TK, the drawings are better than those on the base?

D
DimakSerpg 10.11.21

wudi666 You have little dps, a cool gun is only half the battle, you still need good body kits and equipment, good equipment determines the overall dps.

And yes .. in the tz drawing is much better than in the base, lol

w
wudi666 10.11.21

DimakSerpg
Okay thanks for the info. Then I'll stock up there.

M
ManowaR 10.11.21

DimakSerpg
In tz you need 50 lvl to buy something good.

D
DimakSerpg 10.11.21

ManowaR what are you doing !?

L
Lubber 10.11.21

In the TK and on the base, they just sell different things. Therefore, it is necessary to buy both there and here.

Regarding mods for PP, here is my IMHO: Shop for volume + rate of fire, optics with an increase in the optimal range, other parameters for the chance and damage from crit. Stability and accuracy are not needed on the PCB.
Then on the armor there are bonuses for crit damage. Useful for PP.
And, of course, do not forget that talents make weapons really useful. And the damage in the vector drawing can differ by as much as 1000 per shot. So you need to craft at least five pieces at once.

A
Alhames 10.11.21

Lubber
who then needs stability if not pp / rp?

L
Lubber 10.11.21

Assault rifles and LMGs need stability. A PP is used at short distances, for which its stability is above the roof. They are so much more stable than assault rifles.
A simple experiment: try on a shooting range to put a clip into a target from PP, SHV and RP without adjusting the fire. The PP will put in the center, the SB will go to the ceiling, and the RP will chat in all directions. So it turns out: SHV needs a lot of stability, RP needs a little stability and horizontal stability, but PP does not need this.

B
Blacker393 10.11.21

before, when there was no 30 lvl in the TK in the shops, you could buy blueprints and so on. 30 lvl, and when he reached 30 everything changed to 50 lvl from the merchant, what the hell?

N
N. Romanoff 10.11.21

Blacker393
You confuse the merchants at the entrance and those in the saferoom. At the entrance they sell 30, in the safe rooms 50.

L
Lubber 10.11.21

Blacker393
Ie when instead of the blue gear for the 10th rank, purple for the 30th appeared, did you learn anything?
But now gold clothes are on sale.

D
Dizz77 10.11.21

Lubber
Did you check the accuracy of fire or did you just give out the materiel?
I bought a recipe for the legendary Vector 45, collected it, ran to punish it, but it's like an RP or worse, the spread is unrealistic. Putting a queue in the head (even a short one) has become problematic, I change to AUG just a song, where you aim there and shoot, the sight does not jerk, the whole queue falls to the point, it is easier to headshot as a guy ... I change it back to Vector ... give turn .... yes yours ..... put it in the chest, I doubt I'll ever get it.
Now to summarize:
Have you tried to shoot at a target from the Vector? Simply, if I judge submachine guns by my trouble-free AUG, then, like you, I will boldly say that PPs are very accurate for them only crit buffai, and stability is normal.
If everything is in order with you and the others with the accuracy of the Vector, then tonight I will disassemble the old one and put together another one, maybe I got a buggy one.

L
Lubber 10.11.21

Dizz77 wrote:
Did you check the accuracy of fire or did you just give out the materiel?
I check all the weapons at the shooting range.
Firstly, I wrote about stability, not about accuracy (which is called accuracy in the game). It is more or less the same for all PPs. The barrel does not chatter.
But the accuracy of the vector in comparison with some other PPs is, perhaps, shit. The most accurate is the SMG-9 (but it also has the smallest optimal range). But again, the trick is that at the distances at which it should be used, it is enough. You just don't need to shoot from the PP at 30 meters. It is useless to shoot at a distant target on a shooting range from a PP: whether you have a vector or an aug. In the case of the sub, after all, the damage is cut off from the range instantly. Of course, you can kill bots even with a pistol, but this is not effective. If you prefer to keep a serious distance with the enemy, then maybe you should stop using PP at all? Go for assault or RP.

D
Dizz77 10.11.21

Lubber
Apparently I put it wrong, let's not consider the accuracy and talk about it, about the deflection and trajectory of the bullet, about the lesion spot at a distance.
Let's talk about a computer game and a "drawn" sight. I have this very sight (crosshair) dancing in all directions))))) And on other PPs such an amplitude of the sight take-off was not noticed. Apparently, we will still talk about stability, as you corrected.
Everything is clear about the range, I did not write about it and did not write that the PP is universal at all distances. I'm specifically talking about the Vector and at short distances. As an example, running melee mobs with a baton or a shotgun is not important, they are approaching, the distance is shrinking, they are already close, and I keep hammering at them as if my character is a chess player, who has never held a weapon, but then they ordered to shoot. It is very difficult to hold the crosshair (it may even be impossible, I did not push too much, I immediately threw it off) to merge on the clip onto the enemy, which I shoot from the aug in three turns with the majority of those who lay in the head to zero is not very cool. Instantly you stop enjoying the game, it is so bad, BUT I repeat this is my personal opinion, the Asians watch running with them, so everything is fine. The feeling that the task of this PP is to riddle the enemy as much as possible, running from top to toe.

L
Lubber 10.11.21

Dizz77
I agree that in comparison with some other PP, the stability vector may be less. Although I did not make any special comparisons. But the RP in this sense is even worse, and in the SHV on the second half of the clip it also talks a lot. But people use them.
If this creates a big problem, then you can put a handle (emphasis) on the vector on stability + mountains. stability level 31. Should solve the problem. Anyway, there are no alternatives for this position (other options are only accuracy, offhand accuracy and initial stability). Or you can create a vector with one or more stability talents.
And in the end I want to say that there are enough various weapons in the game, no matter who says anything. Some of them don't have a soul in rapid-fire snipers. And they use them even at short distances. I'm sure everyone can find a weapon to their liking. If you don't like the vector, don't use it. It's just that his main feature (at the moment) is an easily accessible blueprint for High-End weapons of the 31st level. And the creation requires a minimum of resources, which allows you to create a dozen (and, if necessary, more) pieces and choose with the highest damage and the right talents. Aug's blueprint, for example, is only available at level 30 so far, requires rank 50 TK and, if I remember correctly, hard-to-find materials for the Special Squad Technician. Therefore, it is more difficult to create / find a good aug with comparable effectiveness. If you're lucky, congratulations.