3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 713759 10.11.21 07:12 pm

Distant Lands (Minecraft)

Far Lands R12; game space that was generated very far from the center of the R12 game world; at its edge or corner (edge ​​intersection). The distance from the center of the game map to the beginning of the Far Lands is 12,550,820 meters, which is approximately 31% of the circumference of planet Earth along the equator. When players by their actions "force" the Far Lands to generate, terrible lags begin, and the map becomes very distorted.
According to Notch, the problem of distortions in distant parts of the map (this is called the Far Lands) can be solved, which happened in the Beta 1.8 update. This fix is ​​most likely a side effect of changing the world generation algorithm. But getting there without using cheats is almost impossible, which is why Notch likes the idea of ​​the mystical Far Lands existing outside the reach of the area.
Who reached them?
71 Comments
Sort by:
C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 10.11.21

Psycho _D
Wow, I didn't even know about them. Damn, I read it to the end, it was already creepy. I want to see them!

M
Melanholiy 10.11.21

To reach them? Oh, well, nafig, only with a cheat for super speed ..
But I wonder how they found out about them?

J
Jayson harris 10.11.21

Herobrin lives there !!! 11 !!!!

U
Undertaker Engineer 10.11.21

It's true, yesterday I walked sooo far from the +5,000,000 block spawn and found on the surface stone floor blocks folded in a pyramid! O_o

D
DartOreLLK 10.11.21

would look ...

m
minecrafter 10.11.21

I'm going in search of them !!!!!

P
Punks45 10.11.21

The Undertaker Engineer is
pouring harosh! there is no such thing

m
minecrafter 10.11.21

I will try to find them anyway

F
FIGHTER-J 10.11.21

Wow! I wouldn’t think about it! Minecraft is like that! Beauty!

U
User 713759 10.11.21

I stupidly took and tpshnulsya :) These lands and appeared :) It's a pity minecraft began to lag ...

o
oroksin 10.11.21

you better not see them guys. Lags pi * dec, as if ... on a single-core processor with 512 megabytes of opera, I managed to start krayzis.
Plus, it constantly respawns at an altitude, even if you don't crash (flight mode), then you will fucking know how long it takes to get to the ground.

r
roma342 10.11.21

Yes, no, get a little) I have a respawn now near distant lands, since there are 2 houses with a vegetable garden) and lays the PPC horror, and yes, this is the homeland of Hirobrin (it was not deleted, notch with (piiiiiii) but on deceived> _

l
lfgdfs 10.11.21

Many times I came across places like these lands.

U
Uncle Dаn 10.11.21

Oh, the first time I hear about this ...
---
Herobrin lives there !!! 11 !!!!
Yeah.
---
Reach them? Oh, well, nafig, only with a cheat for super speed ..
On mineopedia it is said that one player nevertheless reached the extreme lands without cheats. He even has a YouTube channel.

V
Vlad-23 10.11.21

Awesome!) I've been playing this for the first time)

... Bad Dog ... 10.11.21

I'll try to load the card for a long time in the editor, I can stumble upon =)

T
Torl 10.11.21

tell plz coordinates for TP on these lands, otherwise I can't find everything (

S
Stinger_Max 10.11.21

the link is broken, does anyone have any third-party links to vidyushki there?

U
User 713759 10.11.21

There is Torl
on Mainpedia :)

O
Olegario 10.11.21

Please take screenshots from the site, otherwise something like reconstruction in English does not come in there.