3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheCKAJIA 10.11.21 07:12 pm

Kicks it out of the game when moved (Fallout 4)

When you move to a restaurant, Starlight throws it out of the game. Reinstalling the game did not help, and downloading a new repack is the same. Can anyone come across how to fix it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Grohl 10.11.21

TheCKAJIA
throws me out every sixth download) I suspect that in my case the mod for the increased spawn of enemies is to blame, do you have similar ones?

T
TheCKAJIA 10.11.21

Alexander Grohl
I have not installed any mods

D
Dos9ra 10.11.21

TheCKAJIA
is something like that possible? http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/v_fallout_4_nashli_kriticheskij_bag-170360/
For example, I crashed when approaching the Senkchuari bridge, although the settlement could be approached from the other side and everything was fine. There is a possibility that this was due to mods, but it happened immediately after activating that quest, only I immediately decided not to portanuza on the quest. Loading sowing before taking the quest helped.

z
zdanu4 10.11.21

TheCKAJIA is a
common bug. I had something similar in Skyrim. try several times. well, or don't teleport there)))

T
TheCKAJIA 10.11.21

Dos9ra
Yes, similar. But I don't have to do any assignment there. I can't go to my settlement there.

T
TheCKAJIA 10.11.21

zdanu4
I built a lot of things there so as not to go there

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

TheCKAJIA
Move to the next location, and walk to this one - if you throw it out again when you approach, then you messed up something during construction and the game cannot pick up textures.

T
TheCKAJIA 10.11.21

nestrbob Throws
everything out exactly

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

TheCKAJIA
Roll back the save to crooked buildings at the location, there is no other way. The game cannot display the saved data of objects in the location - that's the crash.