3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
masterant 10.11.21 07:12 pm

How to get and how to mark (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

how to get a shard?

how to mark a landmark? the gate is opened by a mechanism and where is it?

7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 10.11.21

1. Jump
2. Open the operation in the command headquarters, a path will appear, open the door from the other side.

m
masterant 10.11.21

Flow4Master
tried jumping, it doesn't work!
What is the name of the operation in the bet, I seem to have chosen everything there?

P
Passing by 10.11.21

Was there a topic about screenshots for that?)

S
Sadnd 10.11.21

1. jump and jump. I also suffered with this for a long time.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

I managed to jump. Not right away. But I fought heroically and, overcoming my nerves, got to the accursed one. No amount of levitation (which is not in the game) will not help. It is banal sports and recreational bouncing on the "colonnades" of the mountain.

B
Bazeka 10.11.21

masterant
I will not lie, I do not remember, but it seems so ... grab a fortress (in the full capabilities that capture is not necessary), the darkspawn meet (north-east, near the sulfur emissions, almost at the top of the card) and perform the operation: something with the creatures of darkness, when you pass a bridge and ladders to the top, there will still be astralllium at the top, you go through the mini zone and exit from the other side of the landmark, do not forget to open the doors from 2 sides, otherwise you will have to run again (Kassandra's quest)

H
HighlanderM 10.11.21

Yesterday I got to this place by jumping from a ton of swearing words in the process. BUT! When collecting all the fragments as a reward for completing the task, they gave +50 points for pumping the Inquisition skill. This is tryndets, citizens! Run up the hill and take the flowers to the grave. return, report on the completion of the assignment -> +70 points, and go to the root of the # @ with the collection of 24 items, running around the entire map of the Hinterlands -> +50. Developers were clearly out of sorts, sculpting this quest.