3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Groojik 10.11.21 07:12 pm

Object rendering issue (Fallout 4)

Here is such a problem with drawing, when I get close to an unloaded object, the game freezes and the loading icon appears. I changed something in the Fallout4prefs file and it all started.

8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rilack 10.11.21

Well, take it. http://rghost.ru/6qjYWSZt2 - Fallout4prefs.
And don't change anymore = D

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Groojik
You just had to delete the broken file and start the game, it will recover itself after starting the game.

G
Groojik 10.11.21

Rilack
Delivered but did not help

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

in some places it happens. for example, if I run in a straight line from the swamps to the city or from the other side of the map. you need to wait for the download. if it does not come in 5-10 seconds then this is a pitch-pitch problem.

L
LexXx_M5 10.11.21

This problem was, is and will be.
Even on a top-end computer, problems with drawing do not disappear (with and without mods, on the ultra and at the lowest ones). Even setting the settings to a minimum does not help. I manually twisted the game settings, physically lowered the resolution of all types of textures, set uGridsToLoad = 15 (with increased loading of exterior cells) and nothing helps. As 50 meters in front of the nose were loaded and loaded. Moreover, in the middle of these 50 meters of a well-loaded area, there are several unloaded cells (perhaps some kind of bug due to which a certain playing area is not fully loaded). Here are the features of the engine. Thanks to the gazebo for such a "good" optimization and for the "modern-ancient" engine.

s
saa0891 10.11.21

Groojik wrote: the
loading icon appears
The first time I see this.

Remove all INIs.
Increase the drawing in the settings.

You can also add this.
Open the Fallout4.ini file, in the General section below bDisableAllGore = 0 add the values:

iTextureUpgradeDistance1 = 9600
iTextureUpgradeDistance0 = 4800
iTextureDegradeDistance1 = 12000
iTextureDegradeDistance0 = 4400

Open the Fallout4Prefs.ini file, find this line and change to:
iTexMipMap -1

K
Kote Potaskun 10.11.21

Pitch graphene platform judging by the screenshots above: D on ps 4 there is no such graphene graphene and thank God

i
intolerable 10.11.21

I do not know. I don't have that on my PC. although there are mods. all the rules are loaded. without freezes and lags.