3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21 07:12 pm

PlayStatio 4 Pro - Cons

Hello everyone,
please share your impressions of PS4 - what is its charm in your opinion, why did you buy it and not xBox1
How much joy and grief it brought you))))
+/- povam
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
singularity2016 10.11.21

games for her are fucking expensive, otherwise a super prefix.

D
DeadManWalking 10.11.21

singularity2016
games can be purchased on sales.

D
DeadManWalking 10.11.21

Well, in general, it's not a bad thing. If you don't play everything. That will cost less than assembling a new computer. Games are expensive. But it is not necessary to buy the game on the day of release (unless you are a fan of this game, or a game that is worth your money, such as GTA5, Uncharted). Every week a discount on some game. (Not indie, but a normal AAA project) + in addition to weekly discounts, there are discounts for holidays, besides, twice a year they make a sale for everything (as in incentive).
After buying a PS4, I stopped playing on the computer at all. Not that feeling. I don't know what the reason is, you need to feel it yourself.
Cons: Paid multiplayer in almost all games (except free to play, such as World of tanks, War thunder, warframe, planetside 2, and something else.) But the subscription justifies itself with even greater discounts during sales. For example, they made a discount on the game - 50%, and with a PS plus subscription, you will receive a 65% discount, for example.

b
b3rserk3r 10.11.21

DeadManWalking
In incentive sales not twice a year, but four (summer, halloween, new year, chinese new year)