3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nik0LaI123 10.11.21 07:12 pm

Face / Pirate (Dragon's Dogma)

What gives litsuha? otherwise my mercantile considerations say that nothing. I'm not from that category - support the development, I don't even know what this game is. What do you recommend?
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boehringer 10.11.21

You will save us from discussing your bugs on pirates (in which the code was almost always picked before being posted) if you buy. This is important.

S
Sitis133 10.11.21

Nik0LaI123
Do you speak english? No? Then wait for the crack until the summer. And what does this have to do if the question is about litsuha !? Yes, because by the summer it will be possible to buy it in all sorts of ways for a penny at a sale in the incentive or in any other online store.
Halamor Pirates
differ from litsuh in two things - the absence of multiplayer (not everywhere) and the fact that there is more hassle with updates. The bugs on litsuhs and pirates are the same, the rest is heresy.

X
Xilsoft 10.11.21

Nik0LaI123
Well, you che, download / try a pirate pirate, if you like it - buy it.

N
Nik0LaI123 10.11.21

Sitis133
I also thought about a Russifier and a discount, so I asked what kind of pluses there are in litsuh), but you can buy at a discount.

And so GTA 5 only pre-ordered, but well, I also bought the witcher without a discount after half a year of release - when I had time to play, so it should be clear that I am interested in normal games, not consumer goods and preferably with splashes in the form of online chips, which really needed, and not just like that))) well, and money for all sorts of nonsense, I'm certainly not going to spend, and so the game seems to have no particular popularity.

B
Boehringer 10.11.21

Grimscoff
From the fact that most of the discussion about bugs .... concerns either pirates, or the consequences of installed mods and manipulations with the console.

K
Kosh13 10.11.21

Sitis133
Grimscoff
Not really a myth. Earlier (now I do not know. In some places it probably happens sometimes) it often happened that new bugs were introduced by a curve crack. I downloaded the pirate, installed the ru version - it's buggy. Immediately I put the original from this repack, and all the rules work.

K
Kosh13 10.11.21

Grimscoff
But refers to the errors that are so often assigned to pirated versions.

r
requital-47 10.11.21

I play on the PC version (pirate) of bugs and glitches, finally, there are no, well, rusik will appear and litsuhu will not buy it

F
Flaemus 10.11.21

I read a little and did not understand. This is a solo game, but in it you just can take a partner for something there or is it MMORPG, where you run and see enemies, farm mobs and you can be easily killed by other players, where you trade with other players, communicate? What exactly is the online component here? And then I thought to buy, but if it's like an MMO - then a forest.

S
SVAEIG 10.11.21

Flaemus

What exactly is the online component here?

In the game you are accompanied by three companions, here they are called pawns. One of these pawns is yours, with which you customize your appearance, skills, pick up equipment, the other two are pawns created by other players who have appeared in your world. Pawns accompany you on your journey, destroy enemies (effectiveness depends on how well the pawn knows this or that enemy), help in quests (if they went through these quests with other players). Your pawn can also go to another player, and the knowledge that it receives (terrain, quests, monsters), the pawn can use in your game. Well, if your pawn impressed another player, then it can bring a gift with it, usually all rubbish, but sometimes something useful, such as a teleportation crystal, a rare component, an idol or cursed equipment from the islands.
You can turn off the online component, then the pawns will be NPCs created by the developers, but they are not so effective at high levels

other players can easily kill you, where do you trade with other players, communicate?

You will not see other players. Except when killing the UR-Dragon online, but he is not an obligatory boss and is found towards the end of the game

F
Flaemus 10.11.21

SVAEIG
Thanks for such a detailed answer. "Sounds" interesting, it will be necessary to take the localizer for the release.

t
tsioukaris 10.11.21

requital-47
where did you download it?

r
requital-47 10.11.21

tsioukaris
From the program Zona called