3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolldron 10.11.21 07:12 pm

Full screen mode does not work. (Elite Dangerous)

There was such a problem. The game does not switch to full screen mode (neither in the settings nor by a key combination). Also, when you open a steam in the game (Alt + Tab), the steam window appears, but it is inactive and is not removed by the same key combination. The arrow remains in the game itself, not noticing that the steam is open on top of the game. Half a year ago, everything was fine, but now I went into the game and such garbage. I tried reinstalling the game and installing old drivers on the video card. Nothing helps.
3 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivasik 10.11.21

kolldron
Change your screen resolution and see what happens.

k
kolldron 10.11.21

Ivasik
Nothing works , the full-screen mode still does not turn on. You can enable full screen mode through the Nvidia Experience, but it seems to me that it does not work correctly and the problem with steam remains. Also fps even at the minimum settings around 27, although earlier on average it was 40-50 fps

I
Ivasik 10.11.21

kolldron
Try to delete the game, along with the game folder on your computer.
Install the video driver in which other games run normally.

I recommend updating the video driver as follows: Control Panel - Device Manager - Video adapters - "right" mouse button and select "update driver" (then select "search automatically).
You will not have the latest driver installed, but the latest working version for it ( the computer will do it automatically.) That is, the driver that it will pull.

And reinstall the game from Steam.

If it does not help, it is possible that the old video card is already expiring and is no longer operational.
That is, the computer needs to be upgraded.