3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21 07:12 pm

Hollywood conspiracy theory

The theory of conspiracy (from the English conspiracy theory, also known as conspiracy theory) is a set of hypotheses representing a certain sequence of socially significant events, certain historical phenomena, or the course of history as a whole as a result of a conspiracy on the part of a certain group of people who control this process out of self-interest, ambitions or other personal, group, clan and other interests ....

... In short, I recently had "incomparable pleasure" to see the American bang-bang movie. Deadpool is called. I don't know, according to the laws of the genre, it seems to be good - shooting, scuffle, explosions and third-rate humor are present. In a word, grafoniy rules. Probably, this spectacle was too cool for me, so I could not fully appreciate all its charms.
That's not even the point - a small part was enough ...
Literally in a nutshell about the scene that prompted me to write this post. Deadpool is a cool twist, a kind of charming bad guy, an object of imitation for many, many boys. In between kicking bad guys' asses, he meets a girl. A couple of minutes of seduction and ... Now they are in the bed .. and not only in it. Again a couple of minutes sex cupcake age rating +17 (?). So far, everything is fine ...
But then ... The scene that ends their love story. The girl, strapped to her member, "congratulates" Deadpool on the 8th of March (probably this is the fantasy of our translators, like funny humor). It can be seen that the guy does not like it at all, at all, but ... he endures, frowns and ... continues to endure. Why? Probably for the sake of her beloved girl, because if she wants this, then why not be patient. Such is the stsuka love ...

The main age category of this movie has hardly finished school yet. I don't have my own brains yet, neither do I have critical perception. With the right approach, you can put anything there.
Look. Even Deadpool is the coolest dude, he is ready to become cancer for the sake of his beloved girl ... It's like, such an erotic love game. For people who love each other, this is normal. In the end - once not ......
A couple of such films, a couple of the same games. A drop wears away a stone, let alone consciousness ...

And where does conspiracy thesis come from?
Maybe it just happened by chance?
The largest brainwashing factory in the world?
Does Hollywood have billions of billions?
Does Hollywood belong to a narrow circle of true kings of the world?
By chance?!
Heh, heh ...

Do you believe in such accidents?

By the way.
SpoilerIn between kicking bad guys' asses, he meets a girl ... who kicks his ass already .... Such is the irony of a super hero's life. Heh, heh ...
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Does Hollywood belong to a narrow circle of true kings of the world?
I have not had a chance to work, or even be close to Hollywood. But there is a well-known myth (is it a myth?) That Hollywood is run by gay men. And they say that is why Hollywood beauties are narrow-hipped, long-legged - that is, they resemble loaches, because normal women are wide-hipped, short-legged.
So from this point of view, your question is "By accident?" Has the answer - "No, not by chance."

In vain you put forward an interesting topic of "conspiracy" in such a highly specific form.
"Conspiracy Theory" is a goldmine for Chatterbox. Indeed, in fact, there is a lot of nonsense invented by conspirators, and there have been many real conspiracies in the history of mankind.

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Those who try to brainwash tend to prey on the weak and defenseless. Everyone has seen the American action films "Rambo" and "Rambo-2", so they know that America, having shamefully lost the war in Vietnam, has successfully won it on the movie screens. The West has produced thousands of such films - and flooded the whole world with them. Armageddon "(1999), where the Russian cosmonaut is depicted as a complete eccentric with a noticeable share of a jerk, walking around the orbital station in a hat with earflaps and repairing on-board computers with a sledgehammer.)

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

stalker7162534 wrote:
You shouldn't have exposed an interesting topic of "conspiracy" in such a highly specific form.
Yes, I don't really care how narrowly specific my post looks. I just wrote what angered me. It's unpleasant when you are considered a narrow-minded macaque, ready to gobble up all kinds of beautifully packaged shit. And conspiracy theories are just there, for a greater interest ... Sho k) I (ope thong.
Although ... One of the main tasks of the "golden billion" is easily seen in this film - to reduce the population of the earth by any means. So - yes, conspiracy theories we have to be
the way, about queers with Hollywood, too, all right. And last, I think, is quite a long time.

And it turns cho?
SpoylerEti critters want to conquer the world ?!

s
sаnic 10.11.21

Delirium on delirium drives.

s
sаnic 10.11.21

stalker7162534
Anyone who believes that a group of queers is at the head of Hollywood does not seem to understand cinema at all. And the Hollywood beauties are broad-hipped.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

Gays have been running in Scandinavia for a long time, I don’t know about Hollywood)) But there are also some influences there ... I
haven’t seen Deadpool yet, I can’t say anything about the film.
Remember the "Cloud Atlas"? The film is excellent, but it was spoiled a little by a couple of moments on this topic about gays 8) Otherwise, everything is super. There are other examples ... When everything seems to be fine, but individual scenes interfere terribly, spoil the impression, especially for family viewing. For example, the TV series "Game of Thrones". A very interesting series, one of the best. Actually, yes. But! As always, something superfluous, and this "something" is enough there, here are the freaks ...

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

All this homosexual is a sign of degeneration and is transmitted genetically, in a normal person such scenes cause negativity and disgust, and for degenerates it acts as a command to action ...

A

RAZIEL_ wrote:
in a normal person, such scenes cause negativity and disgust
I agree. It's just that modern fashion is such that talking about it (negatively - about gays, etc.) publicly means that all sorts of people there will take up arms against you)) They say publicly everywhere, they say, "I have nothing against them";] But in fact business has. You can't fool yourself, your real feelings.

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

RAZIEL_
A.Soldier of Light
The problem is that a person gets used to everything and if people are constantly shown all this sodomy, they will eventually begin to perceive it as the norm, and there will be no disgust and negativity.

A

Anglerfish Logical
. You can even raise a new generation tolerant of all this, a very real and feasible task for the West. Apparently, they do it))

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Conspiracy theories are not enough for you?

In the Land of Blood and Honey is a drama fictional film by Angelina Jolie. The script for the film was written by Angelina Jolie herself. The film tells the story of the love story of a Serbian soldier and a Bosnian girl, unfolding against the backdrop of the Bosnian War. Filmed in Hungary. The premiere of the film took place on December 5, 2011 ....

The film tells about the love story of a Serbian soldier and a Bosnian girl, ...?
Nonsense! First of all, a film (shot by a Christian) about cruel and bloodthirsty Christians (Serbs) destroying defenseless Muslims (Bosnians). The fact that the massacre was mutual, Muslims and Christians killed each other, is not mentioned in the film. Only bad Serbs and good Bosnians. Everything.
Why?
Maybe because the Serbs profess Orthodoxy, not Catholicism?
Maybe because Orthodoxy is, first of all, the Slavic world?
Jolie, well, or those who funded her film don't like Slavs?