3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Der0tter 10.11.21 07:18 pm

Vault 81 medicine (Fallout 4)

I just thought, if you do not give the small medicine, but keep it, is it like from everything? Is it possible to give it to Sean when he is sick with his kind of cancer. Someone can check, I just passed the game, I have no desire to go through again, or someone has already tried to do this, is there any answer option in the dialogue, if you have this medicine with you?
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psythra 10.11.21

I thought about it too, but in my opinion it's fantastic) The new ending will work out)

D
Der0tter 10.11.21

psythra
Like gave him this medicine, he went alone to the BS, climbed on that robot, and knocked this bucket down with the power of thought) Such an ending is necessary, of course, it’s horrible, but carbon monoxide is all the same) A

bucket or a trough, I don’t remember - Pridven, so that the old man who was sitting in Tet's bunker on Pridwen threw words)))

M
MrBest 10.11.21

Cancer is special cells that gradually devour healthy ones, and medicine is an antidote against all diseases caused by microorganisms and poisons. It will not save you from cancer.

L
Len [02] 10.11.21

Start, in the end, to delve into the information that you are given during the quests. And there and those on the forum with stupid questions will be smaller.

D
Der0tter 10.11.21

MrBest
Do you think I'm a doctor? She, so-that I would say, that no, that's all, no need to load with excess

M
MrBest 10.11.21

Der0tter
Yes, I just wanted to explain my arguments.