3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21 07:18 pm

Results of Fair TvT (Diablo 2)

TvT tournament is over.
Results:
lakers & rtyuio 0/3 0/3 0/3 0/3 (No show close) = 0/12.
IVI & brazzers 0/3 3/2 3/1 3/0 = 9/6 = 3 points.
mpakbar & pk 2/3 3/0 3/1 3/0 = 11/4 = 7 points.
OTMOROZOK_D & sulphury 3/0 1/3 3/0 3/0 = 10/3 = 7 points.
Blizzard_pvp & all_in 1/3 0/3 3/0 0/3 = 4/9 = 0.
Since two couples had 7 points each, a duel was held for 1 place, in which Sulfury + OTMOROZOK_D won with a score of 3-2 ...
1 PLACE OTMOROZOK_D & sulphury.
2 PLACE mpakbar & pk.
3rd PLACE IVI & brazzers.
GZ guys, it was spectacular and fun (especially the ending: D)
20 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 10.11.21

3 prizovix mesta iz 4 u4astnikov, vse ok
pri tom 4to 3 mesto vawe goljni bili giskvalificirovat '

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

yok0o
Well, how many gathered. It's a pity, of course, that one solo fought)

H
Hav 10.11.21

yok0o
what kind of organizer - so many participants. I didn't want to go, but at the last moment I decided, what if. I won't go anymore.

K
Kyuubik 10.11.21

In each topic, it stinks with a dog (
Topic, green gzh
Sorry I didn’t play: c

K
Kyuubik 10.11.21

yok0o
In the next we'll punish!: D
The main thing is that they don't pay attention to the dogs and the like, but they also saw the tournament players, at least some kind of engine, the office is not like right now, there are a lot of jambs, but even better, there is where to develop.

y
yok0o 10.11.21

Kyuubik
nu esli toka ktoto norm ogranizuet, a ne eto

C
Chainreactor 10.11.21

Thank you all, it was fun. And do not care that there Necr was playing with the wrong nickname, who was zaregan, do not care that he threw poison, do not care about constant lags and all that. First of all, the "just for fun" tournament, especially TvT, and there are always dissatisfied ones. Special thanks to Otmorozk. We are a team. : D
Gloom gz, played the best, as for me.
PS: Joe, thanks for borrowing the buzz)

p
pirya 10.11.21

So, let's figure it out: Dober has a butthert due to the fact that Kurt did not go with the necro that was written in the header of the tvt tournament topic. Dober demands to disqualify "cheater kurt" for this! At first everything was in order, the vel necr was then level 89 just without completed quests, and the nickname was completely different from the specified one, but initially the team of gloom and dober did not notice such a turn and did not begin to figure out the pumping of necre. And also, the assassin ivi was not ww ls, but ls ww, which radically changes the matter! In addition, nekr used poizon new from a stick, and this was not indicated in the tournament header! Ay-ay-ay scoundrels! DOBER DEMANDS DISQUALIFICATION URGENT!
In fact, all the dober chatter here on the forum, as well as in the game and in the chat, does not carry any semantic meaning, and is "nothing", emptiness.
So, let's imagine that the organizer told the kurt and piri team to replace the nekra with the declared one. Imagine that Kurt put on the nekra claimed and would not use poizon from a stick. Let's imagine that the team of piri and kurt would lose to darkness and dob. The piri and kurt team would have taken 3rd place anyway. Then there is a duel anyway between 1st and 2nd places. So these nagging from the upstart dober have no meaning. Everything turned out so that the "strongest" won. Thanks to the organizer! I don’t understand at all how one can be dissatisfied with the fact that a person spends his resources and time on organizing, broadcasts everything on stream. I am ashamed of you dissatisfied! Organize the tournament yourself, if something doesn't suit you!

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

pirya wrote:
Let's imagine that the team of piri and kurt would lose to darkness and dober. The piri and kurt team would have taken 3rd place anyway. Then there is a duel anyway between 1st and 2nd places.
What is this duel between 1st and 2nd? They would have had more points / wins.

p
pirya 10.11.21

QLinkee
Maybe it wasn't. It's all on "let's say". Maybe the winning team had such a tactic first to lose to zero, and then win back. Or why then the final duel of the Dober with the gloom was still lost, although they were leading 2-0? Who prevented them from finishing the tournament in their favor?

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

Chainreactor
lol)

C
Chainreactor 10.11.21

Thanks to the organizers too. I completely agree with the last suggestions from the first post of pirya, you just need to take into account all the shortcomings in the organization of this tournament, and do without them on the next one.

H
Hav 10.11.21

pirya
As I already wrote, I have no complaints about my prize-winning place. I even have no complaints about the chicken, which you here so poetically try to describe in the spirit of Alexanda Marinina (try reading other books, otherwise your writing style does not change over the years). You understand perfectly well that you would have lost if at least after the first round I put resists on poison, but I am not a chicken, and I don’t approach the chest, because rules are rules, and honor is honor, which cannot be said about you. You and the deception of the participants with the help of judging did not help you to win.
pirya wrote:
I don’t understand at all how one can be dissatisfied with the fact that a person spends his resources and time on organizing, broadcasts everything by stream
Time is a resource, this is one concept, not an additional one (hello Marinina).
You understand everything, like many others. And for those who do not understand, I will acquaint with the fact that the day before the pvp tournament the organizer was banned for gross violation of the server rules, which cannot be discussed, and now he is just trying to justify himself, creating the illusion of activity. This person also asked the admin for pvp modernization, it would be very funny if he was given it.

So, all this is not from pure love for the game and the desire to help.

PS I can ironically confirm any word I have said now, in contrast to the subject, which will be otmazyvatsya below.

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

Dobermn
Somehow it is incomprehensible that I was banned (Both the Persians and the accounts are intact. Again, slander.
And in general, I have a lot of accounts in the bath, only I do not see the connection between the bans of accounts and the holding of tournaments (

H
Hav 10.11.21

Pavel Abakumov will
now send evidence to one of the moderators, and they will say whether it is libel or not.

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

Dobermn Go
to the chat, I'll write to you from my account x) In general, about all your evidence and other krap, I told you a long time ago, do and send this nonsense to whoever you want xD

k
kyrt-kyrt. 10.11.21

yok0o
why should he be disqualified by kuramix?

T
T-fox 10.11.21

I don’t understand at all how one can be dissatisfied with the fact that a person spends his resources and time on organizing, broadcasts everything on stream. Ashamed of you, dissatisfied.
Strange, but I agree with Piraeus.

H
Hav 10.11.21

T-Fox
Do you disagree with my answer?
I can convince you with evidence.

M
MyatKO. 10.11.21

I received UNDISPUTABLE evidence that one of the users arranged a sale for real, his account was successfully banned, the city can sleep peacefully.

and now the expense is peaceful.