3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 10.11.21 07:18 pm

Charlotte

I see the forum is dead. But if there are necrophiles like me, I suggest discussing the relatively recent anima.

GG is a schoolboy who has the ability to move into someone for a couple of seconds. But he does not use this ability competently, but creates all kinds of game - peeps under the skirt, cheats, and so on. For this he rakes, because he is caught by the same as him. It is from this moment that the main plot begins - the key characters have superpowers during their adolescence, but they hide them, since they can be kidnapped by scientists. But to save more people, a whole school stands out. The school board, made up of people of ability, is looking for their own kind to keep them from falling into the hands of researchers. It will be more interesting further.

In general, we are discussing.

Personally, I liked it, yes.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

turokxxx
Write the name normally, on the original (in Latin letters), otherwise I can't find it on world-art =) Finds only old 70s ...

7Rain7 10.11.21

What is this game?
Spoiler

t
trustedSunbro 10.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
http://www.world-art.ru/animation/animation.php?id=8185
I liked the title very much, wonderful characters and a touching story. But not everything is so rosy, the plot sagging, stupid choices, but the most annoying feeling that everything was conceived for a much larger number of episodes and money was given only for 12. From a smooth start, the series moved on to emergency tightening of plot screws, unrealized plot moves and silly ending.

She deserves to be a waifu. : 3

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

devoid. wrote:
From a smooth start, the series moved on to emergency tightening of plot screws, unrealized plot moves and a silly ending.
It happens sometimes. The reason is banal to the very horror of the underworld: money 8) If the project did not receive the popularity it deserved from the point of view of the Master, it is quickly scaled down, or made shorter (there were 26 episodes in the plans, and now it is 12-13). It is stupid, of course, when creativity is limited by the framework of cash injections and some kind of ratings and popularity.

r
requiemmm 10.11.21

The backgrounds seem to be quite good, but purely from the screenshots, I have a persistent feeling of déjà vu. Maybe later I'll look, judging by the VA rating, AB fans came running and stuck a dozen))

Leaked, looked. The first impression did not deceive, this is a kind of monster, sewn from fragments of other titles, and the seam is rough and crooked. School-going glavger, sniffing dust from a comet, vision as a payment for using ultimatum abilities, without an idol at school, too, there were a few moments just sewn on, there was just a Schaub, a drama in the spirit of Clownery "but none of this happened" ... Giass + Ayakashi + AB + anything about time travel = new title with a pretense. And everything would be fine if these pieces of other people's plots were at least a little adjusted to each other. But no, one piece ends, another begins, abruptly, without transitions. The last episodes have been merged, this "downstairs pavarot" ... silly and boring.
I didn't like the music, the character designs are so-so. And considering that I watched it after things like
Casshern Sins (Kostyan, yeah) and Ksamd, the general opinion about the title is a one-time compound feed with graphon. Although, if you look at Charlotte with a title and a half luggage, the duckling syndrome will definitely make you sculpt dozens, which we observe.