3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EugeneZh 10.11.21 07:18 pm

Murphy's mom is missing (Fallout 4)

After her request to build a chair for her, she disappeared from the city ... I can't find her in any building, I went through several story missions - she does not return ... can the console command somehow try to get her back?
14 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 10.11.21

to see drugs gobbled up and died under a bush
oh, this old wallet

G
Givemethedust 10.11.21

EugeneZh
six months from the release, it must have accumulated. Change date on PC to November 2015

z
zombijaic 10.11.21

EugeneZh
why is she needed, this is just an NPC who, after choosing
1) say that she needs to be treated
2) say that you don’t try to drive the drug, it
will turn out that you cannot talk to her and she can only sit in a chair or do the nonsense that the
conclusion ordered : this is a little important NPC finding her or a way to get her back is not worth your efforts

T
Taras Krotenko 10.11.21

She did not disappear, she died!)

r
ripvango 10.11.21

EugeneZh
Maybe the truth is an overdose? Did you often treat her to drugs? Didn't persuade you to tie?

N
Nikita237 10.11.21

ripvango
He wrote after a request to build a chair, there is clearly not an overdose

k
koliakolia62 10.11.21

it is necessary to call the bell so that everyone can run away, maybe where it is buried in the textures

L
LongVampire 10.11.21

How I built a chair, she does not get off it.

S
Shadow_QZ 10.11.21

EugeneZh
I found her on the roof of the building ... I had to make steps for her to go down. Apparently I felt myself under the shirts of the bird

E
EugeneZh 10.11.21

I'll try the bell) I didn't find it on the roofs) I gave all the drugs once) it was unlikely that it "flew away" from the screw

E
EugeneZh 10.11.21

In general, she disappeared) the bell did not help. Although she is still listed as the 5th member of the community, it turns out that she is consuming resources!

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

EugeneZh
You can try to type in the console prid 0001a4d9, disable, enable.

A
Alexey Enyutin 10.11.21

I dissuaded this Mother from drugs during the second game in the "cheat" mode. So now she doesn't even ask her to make a chair ...

E
EugeneZh 10.11.21

BlackTigerTK
It also did not help, I returned her with the help of the console, but you cannot assign her to work, dialogue with her also does not work ... it seems that the bug is forever with her)