3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21 07:18 pm

Horse Rides Automatically (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to turn it off I hold the button at a gallop, she herself runs along the path as if on rails without turning anywhere
19 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa911 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
Read the tutorial then ask stupid questions ...

H
Hireidan 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
Horse from Ukraine, everything is in order.

S
SwedovSandr 10.11.21

sozhah
))) +10
Denxxx 777
So you turn right to left ... what do you want from poor Platva?

A
Assassins11148 10.11.21

It should be so. This only happens on the road and cannot be disabled. Only if mods. And this is very convenient. I encrypted and forgot about the control

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.11.21

Next gene Roach, with autopilot. Hera should not be distracted by anything from the beautiful landscapes. Hike this feature pinned from consoles to PC, where people love one-button gameplay.

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
And what does the console and one-button gameplay have to do with it? In general, horses are smart animals and they can easily gallop along the road by themselves. Developed, on the contrary, well done, that they did not make the horse some kind of weak-willed log, which must always be strictly controlled.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 10.11.21

And what could it be like that ?!

u

Anglerfish
And what have consoles and one-button gameplay got to do with it
? Console = one-button gameplay.
In general, horses are smart animals
I do not argue, but we are talking about gameplay and not about real life.

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
Ie should there be a complication of the gameplay just because the developers did not think of such an elementary thing before? This is somehow strange.

u

Anglerfish
That's not the point. The developers did not manage to just bring the norms of the management of the mare, so they put a crutch.

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
Ah, even better. I have no more questions :)

A
Andrey210388 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
And it's like, hmm, strange, this is most likely a bug (?)

B
BoB_Er 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
Just hold down the W button or the stick up on the gamepad and everything will not jump at will.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.11.21

How much I play Vozmaka, but I didn't know that Roach was crawling along the road on the shift)

M
Mavladiy1988 10.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
know most of the people who have played the witcher consider the management to be normal, apparently you were not brought in brains at school and you became a great forum member)

u

Mavladiy1988
Oh how! Most people ... Hmm ... If a bunch of people are used to eating poop and smacking their lips, this does not mean that there are no problems. Didn't wonder why the horse control was often buggy at first? This is a direct result of a clumsy attempt to befriend the autopilot with direct control. Well, for a snack, a lot of people eat code every year, suckers, etc., this does not automatically make these games good.

M
Mavladiy1988 10.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
just don't need a topic about assassins, etc. The first time after Gothic 2, a normal RPG was delivered and then everyone is trying to find fault.

u

Mavladiy1988
Do you know why this RPG was brought in? Because people throughout the series, along with well-deserved praise, constructively criticized the games. But the suckers, the codes are praised and praised, the result of this we are now seeing. The Witcher is a great game, definitely a 2015 game, but that doesn't negate the fact that it has a lot of problems.

M
Mercurionio 10.11.21

Just tin. People are not aware of the "training" tab. So that you are thrown and torn apart, degradants, by God .....
Yes, even Google will be easier than creating another topic X-