3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksandrFedorov 10.11.21 07:18 pm

DLC needed (Fallout 4)

Friends, I installed the add-on, flew out of the workshop, put a patch, the problem was solved, but I can't put the transmitter on Hell, I killed all day for a selection of patches and witchcraft with the console, to no avail, maybe someone will be kind to take my save and go through it this stage of the quest? (For those who are in power armor aka a tank, put yourself my save, install a transmitter on Ada, save right there and return the save to me). Thanks in advance, I'm waiting for help
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 10.11.21

pirate game?

V
Vasker47 10.11.21

I also crash when entering the workshop version 1.4.132

P
Polololon 10.11.21

AleksandrFedorov
AleksandrFedorov wrote:
Thanks in advance, I'm waiting for help
Pirate or lick? If the first, then download the normal repack.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

AleksandrFedorov
What kind of transmitter are you thrusting into it? If the scanner is for access to the Mechanic, then nothing will work, you need to make a new robot, and let her go. I also did not move in at first. Here is a robot instead of Ada.
Spoiler

D
Duke2278 10.11.21

nestrbob
I stuck the transmitter in Hell and no problem !!!

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

It may be possible if the first modification is thrown away and the new one is inserted. Two modifications are not placed on one body part.

P
Psythra 10.11.21

AleksandrFedorov
Quote "You can go to the next stage of the task after you have installed the Direction Finder, but the game does not see it. Enter setstage xx000801 2900 in the console. Where xx is the serial number in which you have an automatron. You can see it in the Nexus Mod Manager."
the author is not me, but it worked!

A
AleksandrFedorov 10.11.21

By transmitter, I mean a direction finder that is installed immediately after creating a machine tool for robots, thanks for the advice, but I would not want the task to be marked, can anyone still take up my save?

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

AleksandrFedorov
I did everything in pictures for you, the trick is that right after building a workbench for robots you won't get a damn thing, after construction you need to talk to Ada, only after that a direction finder will appear in the modifications menu.
Spoiler

d
deymionls 10.11.21

The battle at the Mechanic killed all the robots and I don’t know what to do next, he is throwing mines, then barrels, then electro releases and so on in a circle, help who passed him.

C
Cold light 10.11.21

deymionls
spoiler for the main battle of the DLK
Spoiler Or a bug or you still fought a little, since a dialogue between Sparky and the Mechanist should begin, that there is little energy, then there will be a blackout ... they will also expel garbage bots at you ... then everything will stop and there will be an opportunity to talk with the Mechanist, then you will see for yourself.
Advice from myself: you can hide well from barrels and robots and current on a trolley (or box) with garbage under the stairs ... I spent the whole fight there firing back

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

deymionls
As you destroy the robots, the voltage in the Mechanic's system drops and he sends his assistant (a flying robot ball, I don’t remember how to call it) to restore it - so you have to fill him up, as you fill up you start a fight with the Mechanic.

A

In general, I solved my problem with the help of the console using the advice above on the comments, the task was marked and everything was as it should, but now I can not install Jezebel's head in the same way (It is displayed, but the usual Protectron comes off the workbench, I will try to fool around with the console once again, for advice to everyone there is a huge thanks

A

Friends, thanks to everyone who tried and was able to help, the DLC went through with grief in half, thanks to you, the console and foreign sites with information Id quests

P
Psythra 10.11.21

AleksandrFedorov
SpoilerFriends, thanks to everyone who tried and could help, the DLC went through with grief in half, thanks to you, the console and foreign sites with information Id quests
The same crap, only with the help of id quests the add-on was completed

M
Morson 10.11.21

The add-on passed without a single bug at all. Maybe because the license.

P
Poma87 10.11.21

There was also a problem with the transmitter, went through the console, but in the next quest you need to assemble a body for a robot brain, collect and nothing, like a normal robot brain and also a stop quest

A

Poma87
This problem can also be solved through the console, but alas, the game will be missing an unimportant NPC

L
Lunocy 10.11.21

discard the id of the quests or the link to the site pliz

A

Lunocy
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Automatron_(add-on)