3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stranjer8 10.11.21 07:18 pm

Did I save Emerekh or not? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Here's the thing. I start the mission, get to it, take it on my shoulders and carry it on my own two feet to the meeting point with the helicopter. Then a metal gear climbs out and starts chasing me. A new rendezvous point with a helicopter appears. But hiding from the metal gear, I run past the point and in panic I run to the border of the task zone (after all, after completing the task and leaving the zone, they read me successful completion). But here I am, with emerich on my shoulder, I leave the task area and ... they read me the failure of the mission. In side quests, this mission is listed with a checkmark, but at the same time it is not active. So, I cannot understand whether I saved Emerich or not? How to check? After all, according to the logic of things, I left the task zone with him.
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 10.11.21

badtalisman
In this mission, you need to climb into the turntable. Only then will it be passed.

s
stranjer8 10.11.21

But this is not logical, damn it. And why can't I replay the mission, for that matter? And as luck would have it, the game has only autosave, implemented super crap (after loading, you often find yourself not where the autosave happened, but in another place). Ugh, fuck this game. She was good, but I can't stand such fucking delirium. It's a pity.

n
no gamer 10.11.21

It's very simple to hide behind the rocks a little further from the landing site and while he does not see you return to the helicopter, but about the save, everything is fine with me

s
stranjer8 10.11.21

no gamer
But I have not. Autosave happened right after the mission failed, so there is no way to load. And you can't replay the mission either.

a
anal manjak 10.11.21

badtalisman
Well, forget it. Do not start the game from the beginning now. I generally gave up MGS. Everything is too boring, monotonous and stupid, although at first it would be a direct wow effect.

C
Cosinus13 10.11.21

anal manjak
Find someone and play in a cooperative, singles for suckers)))

D
Dragon2055 10.11.21

I remember this mission, I also swore when something like this happened. After all, I spent more than an hour to get there neatly, and then this metal gear appeared and ruined the weight. I had to go through again.

a
anal manjak 10.11.21

Cosinus13
There seems to be no coop, and multiplayer is generally squalid - it's better in battle ...

V
Vashtro 10.11.21

This mission can be replayed. This mission begins with a side mission and ends with a cutscene where the Skull knocks Emmerech off the stairs and is then taken away. From this moment, when the control of the GG returns, the main mission "Angel with Broken Wings" begins. If you fail the mission to rescue this genius, then start over in the main missions. It will start with the cut-scene I mentioned above.