3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
adikus1 10.11.21 07:20 pm

Police jerk (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The people who will tell you where to get a police cap, I have a suit of a police hunter, a medic and a firefighter (I activated the code for 4 suits) But I have a police cap for the cop suit, and in the game I saw players with a cap, and the suit itself was not much different ! Where can I get it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

adikus1 Do you
want such an atmosphere?

(and the theme from the Blue Oyster bar played)

T
TimKar 10.11.21

By the way, today's tech. the works were finally brought in by those who did not give the costumes.

I
Ivan Bystrov 10.11.21

This is a sheriff's suit, they were given either for a season pass, or for a pre-order

a
anal manjak 10.11.21

FuraShka ​​- it hurts my eyes ... The village, damn it.

E
EvgenyDMT 10.11.21

adikus1
You're a naughty guy ..

a
adikus1 10.11.21

EvgenyDMT
Anglerfish
=) Yes, just such an atmosphere is lacking in the infected NY =)
PS something suspiciously fast you found the pictures, I don't feel you found them on the Internet, anyway you had them on hard drives in hidden folders =) But seriously, then in the game and the hunter's costume for some reason looks different for other players, that's why he asked =)
anal manjak The village and the truck are you =) The cap is written, you can immediately see the man did not serve in the army!

B
Bdzola 10.11.21

adikus1
No, you are the village! anal manjak pointed out an error to you! See for yourself how you called the topic - "Police truck")))

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

adikus1
It's just that I fight off business coaches in VK with such pictures :) I
apologize for not answering the question, but posting the left picture.

a
adikus1 10.11.21

Anglerfish
=) Come on, you at least sent a picture on a funny topic, but the guys go to check grammar at all) God forbid who makes a mistake on the Internet, they will quickly find it right =) and it doesn't matter that the question is clear, and they don't write the answer, the main thing is grammar for them, and nothing else =)