3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hamster-007 10.11.21 07:20 pm

No One Escape Sydna (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

So I go into the temple of talos, they arrest me, throw me into the sydna mine and before entering the mine, an orc stands in front of me and says to me like you will work out the food, I say ok clearly. Then the door opens, I go there and I can’t do anything! I can run around the location, go into the inventory, choose spells, but I cannot interact with the world! I can’t talk to anyone and take out my weapon, even when I walked in after me the door didn’t close. Help!!! Th only did not try !!! Please!!!
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 10.11.21

How can we help you if you "just haven't tried it"? Are you nord? If so, then I can only pray for you to Talos.

S
Syndicate 2016 10.11.21

hamster-007
you have not tried use the coc code

K
Kyubi 10.11.21

The answer is obvious, there is a conflict with any mod, by disabling find the buggy mod and disable it for a while.

E
Eremite_City 10.11.21

Which edition of SkyRim? And put the save here - maybe someone will help ..
And how did you go through the quests before? Did you find out about everyone and interview everyone?
How did you communicate with the guards? Sent them where, or stupidly just apologized?
Did you intercede for a worker? I played for a long time - I don't remember all of them exactly.
There is such a quest - to put in a word so that he would not be chased mercilessly :)
I think it was necessary to run around everyone there, "please" everyone, and only then to the slammer!
It makes no sense to lay out your save - it is "tied" to the Azura Tower.
Without her, you will simply be naked. And not everyone likes it. Comfortable though.

B
Bаhrom 10.11.21

hamster-007 This is
because your central activation proportion process is not activated in the skyrimlauncher.bat.exe process in simple words, your interaction proportion is in the background (I can't write it easier) :-)

T
TeMiR_999 10.11.21

Turn on the save in which you just got into prison and immediately approach the brow that sits near the fire and then the quest should begin

h
hamster-007 10.11.21

Kasatka_Modding
how to activate it?

h
hamster-007 10.11.21

I tried Kyuubi, I even reinstalled the game and passed it clean

h
hamster-007 10.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Cultist ...

K
Kyubi 10.11.21

hamster-007
Do you have a license or a pirate?
If a pirate, then download another image of the game.
If Steam version, then check the cache.