3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mafia60000 10.11.21 07:20 pm

Gooley (Fallout 4)

So I just walked around the Commonwealth, and came across ghouls that have names. Well, for example "Mrs. Sumner" "Mr. Sumner", "Miss Rose" and "Mrs. Donoghue" at first I thought that these were quest ghouls, or something like that, but no they came across to me in different places. Some were near Vault 81, others near Lexinkton Apartments. What does it mean.
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russian Bear 10.11.21

The wiki says this is a "chance encounter" with pre-war neighbors in the Sanctuary Hills.

m
mafia60000 10.11.21

Russian Bear
And yes, you can ask why the Alliance became my enemies.

E
EMPs 10.11.21

and who else figured out the phrase "the ghoul turned into a wild ghoul"?

m
mafia60000 10.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva He
must have gone wild, he lost his normal mind. And only animal behavior remained. He sees prey attack, maybe he attacks those who are not like him. I think so

I
Ivanych 10.11.21

mafia60000
Floods usually occur on rivers during periods of heavy rains or when snow melts.

R
Russian Bear 10.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Ordinary ghouls retain the ability to think, while in wild ones, radiation dilutes the brain so much that they become "zombies".

mafia60000
If on the quest "The Human Factor" released a synth girl, then the settlement should become hostile.

E
EMPs 10.11.21

I also read this Russian Bear , like one of the game tips when loading. But I just haven't seen such "transformations", so I would like to know if it just writes like this, or specifically we are losing a "good" ("smart") ghoul in the district

R
Russian Bear 10.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Writes (and not only during downloads) because it is a game lore. And about the transformation - you need a long time to receive large doses of radiation and this does not happen instantly. And I do not think that the developers will bother with such "transformations".

m
mafia60000 10.11.21

Russian Bear
Well, I found the boy ghoul in the refrigerator, then I took him to the "Quinisi" to his parents. He told me that when the bombs began to fall, he hid in the refrigerator. Having survived the explosions, he wanted to open but the refrigerator door was seized. As we are told, 200 years have passed in the game, but during these 200 years the boy is a ghoul, and his parents have not turned into "Wild Ghouls". I even found our old friend "Vol-Tek Representative" in good neighborliness, he became a ghoul, but for 200 years he did not turn into a wild ghoul. There is already a small Podorosk, how many people who have become ghouls need to lose their minds, and turn into an animal.

b
barmaley73 10.11.21

Just in the story with the boy in the refrigerator, his father says that it is possible that the whole family survived and became ghouls due to a common genome. In Neighborhood, Daisy (a ghoul with an age of 200+) said that she remembers only one case when a normal ghoul suddenly went wild. IMHO, we can conclude that what a person will turn into after treatment with radiation, a corpse, a wild ghoul or a reasonable ghoul depends on genes and the transitions from intelligence to savagery are extremely rare.

R
Russian Bear 10.11.21

mafia60000
barmaley73
needs long- term reception of large doses of radiation
If a ghoul lives in relatively clean places, the process of becoming wild can take centuries, or vice versa: with a large background, radiation damages / mutates the cells of the body and it is just a change in human genes that occurs.
Those. if you take two intelligent ghouls and put one in the Good Neighborhood, and send the second to the Children of the Atom, the second will run wild much faster.

b
barmaley73 10.11.21

Russian Bear
Daisy spoke about the incident in Daimon City before she moved to Neighborhood.
Itself in the game has not yet met moments of savagery, where the ghoul did not meet, either normal or wild + radiation heals them. + I have not seen any information that reasonable ghouls necessarily run wild over time.

r
rosomaha7 10.11.21

Russian Bear
What meeting? They are all in cryochambers.

R
Russian Bear 10.11.21

rosomaha7
So in 111 there were people not only from Century. Suffice it to recall the number of people on the street when the bomb exploded and how many went down the elevator. And the names of these ghouls, as far as I remember, are on the computer of an underground chemist who lived next door to GG.

A
Atay Wolverine 10.11.21

Interestingly, the process of gulification is reversible?

K
Kawaii 10.11.21

barmaley73
And in my opinion, in the third part in the city of ghouls there is a mention that sooner or later all of them will be insane, over the years their consciousness may weaken, like in people from old age, but since the ghouls regenerate, they do not die, but become those same wild ghouls.

Atay Wolverine
No

b
barmaley73 10.11.21

Kawaii
The doctor-ghoul Burroughs in the chick believed that in ghouls the factor leading to regeneration acts selectively without spreading to the skin integuments and in some to the higher activity of the brain. He was just trying to "experimentally" get to the bottom of all these processes.

l
lokkie 10.11.21

and who else figured out the phrase "the ghoul turned into a wild ghoul"?
Not only, in the hunter's ghoul, etc. This is when simple unreasonable ghouls, or wild ghouls, etc., get into strong radiation, they turn into a higher rank. I don't remember which ghoul turned into a legendary one. )) I have

not met the information that reasonable ghouls necessarily run wild over time.
In general, according to the classic fallout, this is due to the FEV virus. In New Vegas, it seems, there is also a mention of this, in a conversation with a ghoul soldier of the NCR. And at the gazebo, yes, it is not clear, because they do not yet have their own canon and history of the world.

A
Atay Wolverine 10.11.21

And I have a home ghoul. I cleaned out the Krupp family's mansion, and thanks to the Gul perk, one of the ghouls became on my side. At first he stood, twitched, and the next day I see him sleeping somewhere behind the house. He does not attack the settlers.

r
ripvango 10.11.21

Atay Wolverine
Cool! Why take such a perk for yourself .. Tell me how he will behave in the future, whether he will run wild again. ))) Really curious.
And it is a pity that when taking the perk, there is no provision for changing the appearance of gg like in Skyrim, when you became a vampire. It would be realistic.
And if, when taking the perk, the charisma fell by at least 1 This also added realism. And so that with the stay in Diamond City there would be problems. The guards would have to pay or talk bribes if the togovites would raise prices. They spat on the trail on the streets, and to get an appointment with the mayor McDonagh would have to lay out 1000 caps, or try very hard with conviction. And so that, in this case, a house in the city is also either worth fabulous money, or that you are completely deprived of the opportunity to purchase it.
But also so that Hancock would fall in love even more and some thread gave an additional perk ... And so that, for example, an adequate bunch of goodies appeared in Good Neighborhood. So that everyone there loved more.