3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BARBIBOSS 10.11.21 07:25 pm

Problems with X-Men Legends-2 (X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse)

After launching the licensed version of the game X-MMEN Legends-2, I saw that the letters in the menus and dialogs were mixed with Russian, English and mirrored. So instead of the word "LOADING" is written "ZAFRUSKA" instead of "NEW" - "ROVAR" and so on, for example, instead of the letter H, the number "4". I tried to install the English version and install the crack downloaded from the Internet, but the result was the same. Please help me figure out how to fix such a fool. HELP! Since the game is role-playing and there are many texts and dialogues, it is simply impossible to play with such crooked texts.
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 10.11.21

I had the same idiot when I installed the crack, but after that I demolished it and calmly went through the game in English.

a
andrgen 10.11.21

the same trouble and on another similar computer everything was set up normally. Who will help?

a
andrey68776877 10.11.21

so that this is not necessary in the game settings to make the screen smaller (600) and there will be normal letters

d
deroi 10.11.21

In the mission where the mystic must meet with my team, the same lag constantly occurs - when I meet her, the Persians hang and nothing happens from the game, you can only exit through Alt + f4. Maybe you need to upload a patch or enter a code?

Q
Quickman 10.11.21

I have the same font issue.

[
[WeCo] Rthz 10.11.21

Set the resolution to 800x600 in the options and there will be no problems. At least I don't have them.

S
SOBAKA bmw 10.11.21

800x600 for what?

k
kind Troll 10.11.21

with an increase in resolution, the text ummmm "spoils" ...

J
Jedi Zhenya 10.11.21

people pliz pamagite! where is the folder with the saves? I'm going to demolish Windows and delete everything from the disk, but in X-men it went a lot, it's a pity if everything goes to the cat's tail. going to.

J
Jedi Zhenya 10.11.21

WELL, WHAT DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IS WHAT! This cannot be

m
monster-T 10.11.21

guys and everything is fine with me, but when I start a plate appears with some kind of garbage there are three options and flies out what to do, tell me plz !!!!!!!!

I
Itachi Cookie Lord 10.11.21

monster-T
Download normal NoDVD or new repack.

D
Danil Krutov 10.11.21

all the rules work for me, but when I have a mission to meet mysticism in the jungle, then my picture freezes, that is, the heroes are moving, but I can't do anything and it's impossible to get out except crlt + alt + delete what to do help pliz