3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The happiest 10.11.21 07:25 pm

The Problem With Comeback And Beyond (WWE 2K16)

Greetings to all! The fact is that I (at least a created wrestler), neither in normal matches nor in the universe when performing a comeback, does not light up a single button (sometimes the same thing, and with interceptions the buttons do not stupidly light up) does anyone else have me? Or maybe someone knows some secret of how to fix it?
I already wrote to the developers about this problem!
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arkady Zdor 10.11.21

can you just use all the interceptions?

T
The happiest 10.11.21

Arkady Zdor
in what sense?

T
The happiest 10.11.21

Can anyone hear me people? Doesn't anyone have such a problem?

A
Arkady Zdor 10.11.21

PC1234567890
per battle, you can use a certain number of interceptions, they are so yellow near the fighter's profile, when you use them then you have to wait for these stripes to run up, and when the stripes are all empty, you cannot use interceptions and the buttons do not light up

T
The happiest 10.11.21

Arkady Zdor
I turned off the restrictions of the reverse, but even if the reverse were over, the buttons at the time of the combo should appear which ones to press and I do not have (the buttons do not blink) which ones need to be pressed!

A
Arkady Zdor 10.11.21

Is PC1234567890
all included in the settings?

T
The happiest 10.11.21

Arkady Zdor
checked it too, but everything is included

A
Arkady Zdor 10.11.21

PC1234567890
then I don't know

T
The happiest 10.11.21

I reinstalled Steam and nothing helps the game, at 15 everything is fine, but here it is like this: and on different joysticks 3 different and on the keyboard! I wrote to technical support and dropped the video!

a
asbarton 10.11.21

Means not what did not help? Very strange

a
asbarton 10.11.21

In the folder my documents there is a folder wwe16 (2k16) there settings and config of the gamepad - try to clear this folder

T
The happiest 10.11.21

asbarton
tried it did not help and this (

T
The happiest 10.11.21

Maybe someone will help someday, figured out with the kombeks, returned to the original settings (roughly say reinstalled) microsoft visual c ++ and everything became normal with the display of buttons :) True, I tried 2 matches in total, but I hope now everything will be fine, all this is strange!

a
asbarton 10.11.21

Soap came - I'll throw off the full package of visual c ++ libraries

T
The happiest 10.11.21

yesterday the comeback hint buttons disappeared online again, it didn't seem to help (

M
MarshmallowMan 10.11.21

PC1234567890
in the game there is a buggy control, if you press the reverse too late, it will also be counted as too fast for the second attempt, and sometimes you want to keep your opponent, so instead he will start to pick him up and fuck him until he loses his pulse, in general, all these bugs completely imprinted from consoles