3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
merwik 10.11.21 07:25 pm

Altars at Harviken (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, has anyone found altars on Harviken? If you climb on them, a hand icon appears and the inscription: "Prayers have been heard." I found three of them, but nothing happened. Can anyone know why they are?
15 Comments
Sort by:
t
turbo121 10.11.21

screenshots in the studio

m
merwik 10.11.21

m
merwik 10.11.21

In addition to this, I found a stone at a crossroads, which has the same symbols as on the altars

k
kukulkan9 10.11.21

I also found a stone and an altar (one), was also surprised at the "heard prayers". Also xs what it is and why. And in my opinion the sign is the same as that of Anna's hand. When I first saw it, I thought about witches, but nothing came to my mind.

s
seffko 10.11.21

it's okay, it's for the sabbath

m
merwik 10.11.21

seffko
what a sabbath?

s
seffko 10.11.21

merwik
Shabash - secret holidays and gatherings of evil spirits.
in more detail only on the plot.

m
merwik 10.11.21

seffko
If you're talking about the Sabbath where
SpoilerGeralt and Ciri bring down witches and the General of the Wild Hunt,
then how do the altars influence something there?

s
seffko 10.11.21

merwik
if you played the game then it shouldn't worry you.

m
merwik 10.11.21

seffko
I do not think that these altars have any effect on the battle with the imlerich or witches, because there was no mention of altars at the Sabbath. Maybe they were left for some DLC in the future, I don't know. I haven't found any on Western resources, or on our references to altars and prayers, or simply no one has figured out what to do, or they really mean nothing. Plus, on Harviken there is a cave with two trolls and a gate, like for a portal, but it does not work

s
seffko 10.11.21

merwik
do you think that I care about the altars I rofleed like bae.

M
Mercurionio 10.11.21

seffko
Altars on the skellig. And the fight is on the mainland. What does the plot have to do with it?

s
seffko 10.11.21

Mercurionio
check what is roflit

M
Mercurionio 10.11.21

seffko
Mmm, sorry. I left a comment on another answer. It is a pity that it does not highlight the quote automatically, the crookedness of the forum = /

b
bmx10 10.11.21

Gentlemen, everything is very simple, these are places where the weather changes, each statue changes it to its own