3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr_Evel 10.11.21 07:25 pm

Patch 1.6 (Warhammer: Mark of Chaos)

I downloaded the patch, and he says that the game is installed !!! Help what to do !!!
Can someone give a key from the registry
37 Comments
Sort by:
m
microlab 10.11.21

Most likely you will have to reinstall everything.
Reinstall Windows, install Warhammer: Mark of Chaos, install patch 1.6 and install No-DVD 1.6.

Downloaded Warhammer: Mark of Chaos 1.6 Patch (www.playground.ru/files/warhammermarkofchaos/)
Installed it on version 1.3.
Installed No-DVD 1.6. (www.rapidshare.com/files/7192132/Warhammer_No_DVD.exe)
Enjoy!

a
andreiit 10.11.21

tell people, plz. someone thread has already used the license from ND, it is already patched to 1.6 ???
and another question, advise how best to optimize DARK OMEN for XP

G
GreyFoXzzz 10.11.21

People, I'm currently unpacking the patch installers, I've already unpacked 1.3, now I'm unpacking 1.6, I'll try to patch it with a replacement, if you need the original exe 1.3, then contact

G
GreyFoXzzz 10.11.21

Done 1.6 unpacked

a
andreiit 10.11.21

and 1.2 is the original

G
GreyFoXzzz 10.11.21

1.2 is in the archive with the pirate, but by changing the registry, changing exe - I did not achieve anything with 1.6, I managed to install it only by replacing files with files from unpacked 1.6, I tried it yesterday, the game started, passed the first mission, game version 1.6, And the strangest thing is, I put the patch on the English pirate, and in the end I got the Russian version, so I think that the Russian language is not in the executable, as they said on other forums ...

ps I used the following software to unpack the patch:

unpacking installshield.exe - universal extractor
unpacking IS Cab - zipscan

can share software

S
SpellBinder 10.11.21

ND-version - English, 1.0. I was happy, I bought a license, in English, and here the patches are 300 MB ... And it is still unclear whether they will get on the ND version ...

a
andreiit 10.11.21

1.2 is where?
there is no archive in the directory with the game
and only 3 GameData on the disk

F
ForSAZ 10.11.21

pancake glitches, bugs, toromoza, crashes, and all this is in the unpatched LICENSE version FROM ND !!!!! rudeness!

D
DrStudent 10.11.21

people and yet who struggled with installing the 1.6 patch? on the one that was on the disk 1.3 became without problems, but 1.6 patches as many as 3 pieces
Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - v1.6 Patch [Euro]
Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - v1.6 Patch [D2D]
Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - v1 .6 Patch [UK / US]
I rummaged through everything in the game to understand what version I have, the maximum that I found and then in the register "en_us"
accordingly downloaded Patch [UK / US], it is similar in size to the one here on playground, the result is
written in the wrong version for me, I launched an auto-update, it climbs to ftp://ftp.namco.net/pub/WHMoC/
and I decided to look, by the way, there is a current from 1.1 to 1.2, the transition is large , the rest is a trifle.
The auto update flew out with the phrase that I don't have something (file), without saying what exactly.
decided to aninstolit 1.3 to what was on the disk, the game became 1.2 the patch still does not want auto-update too, launched the remaining 2 patches to swing, and they each try 300 meg each, but I think that's not the problem right now unpack the one that I have and try to slip the handles.
You seem to have unpacked GreyFoXzzz, can you briefly describe the sequence of actions?
there is a file Warhammer_Mark_of_Chaos_Patch_1_6.exe
and the program that you wrote, where to start?
because on this patch I have this inscription
This does not look like IShield 6 cab =)
Are u sure u know what u are doing?

D
Dr_Evel 10.11.21

I also can't put the patch !!!
I tried to unpack the Universal Extractor, the error cannot be unpacked !!!
Need a wind of the registry from the license !!!

S
Sashka_ 10.11.21

English (UK / US) original from the new disc (many thanks to them :))). Patched with American v1.6 Patch [UK / US] without problems.

NOCD-image via original exe http://m0001.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_warhammer_mark_of_chaos.shtml

zy unpacked 1.6 only sheld-IsXunpack.exe (protools-isxunpacker0.99.rar), universal extractor142 did not help, and cabs didn’t help-
This does not look like IShield 6 cab =)
Are u sure u know what u are doing?

tried-zipscan, i6comp, i6compm, WinPack231, WinPack300b (they just came up with IShield 7 ???)

zzy need to develop the mark of chaos community, here!
zzzy thank you all, you write if che.

S
Sashka_ 10.11.21

2 Dr_Evel
like only 2 branches
http://rapidshare.com/files/9330100/WMOC_reg.rar.html

after pirate only # 1 was added without [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ NAMCO BANDAI Games \ Warhammer Mark of Chaos \ 1.006.000] before the patch, it seems?

G
GreyFoXzzz 10.11.21

So I paint the sequence of actions:
we have patch 1.6
1) download the "universal extractor", install it, find the bin folder in the folder, unpack our patch using "IsXunpack.exe".
2) we get again the packed patch + setup.exe. In fact, we need 3 files: data1.cab, data2.cab, and also data1.hdr
3) download "zipscan" and use it to unpack data1.cab
4) the resulting file, change it to what is in the game folder, and there are a lot of unnecessary files - pictures and dummies, respectively, we change only real files (packs with the game, executables, maps for multiplayer and I also threw all the dlls)

PS C coming all

D
DrStudent 10.11.21

GreyFoXzzz, thank you, I figured it out :) the problem turned out to be simpler :)) just the patch that I had (for amerekos) it was compiled in C ++ and not unpacked, and for European versions I just asked where my game was and it was uploaded there without any problems (and it was on a completely different computer, I screwed the game to work, that is, there was nothing in the registry at all and the patch became normal), it just takes the extractor :)
And it may still not be in this topic, but it looks like the European version has 8 languages and surprisingly Russian, to RUSSIFY you just need to

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE NamcoBandai Warhammer: Mark of Chaos]
"Language" = dword: 00000419
"Locale" = "ru_RU"
for Polish Hungarian, I think I don't need to write :)
back to English ... accordingly
"
"Locale" = "en_US"

I was shocked by one line in the registry and everything is Russian :) although I had an English version initially :))

D
Dr_Evel 10.11.21

Sashka, so if I install these registry branches, will the iratch get up?

S
Sashka_ 10.11.21

Happy New Year!

2 all so all problems are solved by the European patch?
You can show him the path and unpack it normally if what?

a
andreiit 10.11.21

GreyFoXzzz
can you upload an update to the ball?
I would really help those who do not have the ability to swing 300 meters ...

G
GreyFoXzzz 10.11.21

2 andreiit the problem is that there are about 300 meters and it comes out, well, maybe a little less, the patch contains updated game packs + several new packs that were not there

M
Maltsev_shurik 10.11.21

The people who patched the pirate 1.2 unsubscribe from the court or icq 427 413 726, downloaded the 305 meter patch with a moped, probably European, I don’t know, with gambling addiction. and he even drives there on the version and in general in English. ... shamanism with the registry doesn't help :(